• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ideas for a pseudofic-Black Hole Chronicles

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
  • For those of you who don't know, the Dream's Epilogue persona is that of a Pikachu serving the Black Hole Army of Advance Wars. However, I find myself lately wanting to chronicle the exploits of Dream in writing, but I have no place to do this.

So, I might start a fic. This fic would at first show Dream's life among Black Hole and give general insight into the evil army. Later, however, it would follow Dream's return to the Pokemon World and his forgotten past.

If you're curious about that last comment, here's the fact: Black Hole is an intergalactic nation, one that spans worlds. The Pokemon World, which you all know and love, and Wars World, home of the Advance Wars series, are two separate worlds, but they're only a short spaceflight away, after all...

No, this won't be an overly-scifi-y fic. Black Hole has space travel, but they don't have flying saucers or that sort of thing...ah, just read and you'll find out.

I just to get some early feedback. I'm brainstorming ideas, and I might post some of them here, later.

Any advice, or comments? Questions?

PS: Don't worry; if you know nothing about Advance Wars/Black Hole, I'll explain that in the fic itself.

Back