• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
  • I'll be introducing a bunch of commandeers in this war. Everyone will get to fight someone and you're free to chose who you want to fight with. The character sheets should be coming up soon. At least one every day and I'll make around 5 evil characters that will also return in the sequel of Youkai Academy.

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
    Years
  • Yea, I'm still here. I'll check out the IC thread in a bit. I'm just waking up and all so its bit hard to concentrate right now. May go take a shower and all that.

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • Name: Mizore
    Nickname: The snow queen
    Specie: Yuki-onna

Appearence:
    ceYhzup.jpg

Personality: Mizore is the youngest member of Fairytale but despite that she acts quite mature in comparison with other members. She is very quiet and loves finding interesting facts about people by "observing them" which she is pretty skilled in. Bespite her being quiet and well mannered, she does have a short temper and is able to just freeze you by simply touching you. While she is powerful she doesn't want to freeze whole countries in the human world for some reason. There's only little information known about this snow queen.
    History: ---

Weakness: ---
    Other: Mizore is the only Yuki-onna in Fairytale. Mizore's nickname was given to her by the head of Fairytale when they found her and acknowledged her enourmous powers.​

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
    Years
  • So I'm finally typing up a post, I know I said I was before and it never came, I'm really sorry for that. But I'm finally gonna pump one out, I just have one question. Rose you're not getting rid of Luna on account of Yami being gone are you? Because if so I'm gonna miss her, and this post will make me look pretty silly.

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • Lord Sephear- No, I'm not getting rid of Luna. I've never been one to just trow away what I started or made. Luna will still be part of the RP but I'll make less posts with her as Nami, Ryuu and the Fairytale members are more important to write about now.

Sephear

Years
  • Ok I FINALLY did it, I'm so sorry it took so long everybody but I did it, I hope Luna's ready for a house call :P

By the way I love the new theme Rose, it's awesome, goodonya.

Sephear

Years
  • Don't forget Rose you could post with Luna too :O Lerion's trying to find her in da forest to bring her to ze gymnasium

Years
  • I'll start work on a single post soon then.
    See you around Yamagi

I'll start work on a single post soon then.
    See you around Yamagi

Back