• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Operation: Holiday Spirit

Status
Not open for further replies.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
  • Now, as you all may or may not be aware, PC is having its second annual Christmas Bash and New Year's Party. It is organized in general by Jake, but I will take some responsibility along with the mods of this forum to execute a festive RP for everyone to enjoy. Since it's for everyone, I figured we might as well have a discussion for ideas beforehand to try and produce a general interest amongst RPers of both Pokemon Roleplayers and Other Roleplayers alike.

I'd like to make the deadline for a final idea the 10th of this month, since I'd like to run it from the 11th until the final strike of the clock on the 31st. I'm aware that the 10th is but 6 days away. However, I'm sure we can brainstorm enough ideas by then.

First, there are a few rules I'd like to bring up to avoid issues:

1) Do not put up an idea here if you can't accept critism of any sort. I've seen multiple cases of people flipping out simply because someone didn't like their idea for logical reasons.

2) Do not unjustly put down the ideas of others. You need evidence to back up your opinion. Meaning you just can't say "That idea sucks. I hate it." without proof backing your opinion.

3) No flaming others. This one I can't express enough, since these threads tend to spawn anger for some reason. Oo;

Let the discussions commence! If anyone even cares... XD

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    We could do a generic holiday dance... -_- Le cliche.

Or a Secret Santa RP... I don't know, I can't really think of any idea's. Do you have like, a basis plot, or an idea of what it's going to be like?

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
  • A christmas Rp huh.............Well maby it could be about specific people being chosen by santa to help him make people belive in him, kinda like that one movie called ' The Year Without A Santa Clause '. Like maby the people that are choesn can be a couple singers (To sing carels), Some elfs, etc.
    Sorry I don't get many good ideas at night.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back