• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New electro song

Molts

Novice Breeder
Years
  • Oooo, the intro is really nice. The effect you have going as the beat is very pleasant. Normally I don't like the use of voices to break up a song, I prefer smooth transitions, but I felt like it worked here. Oh, awesome, at 1:55 you use the intro effect again, blarg I hope this makes sense, I'm sorta just writing what I feel like as I listen to it.
    I like it, but I feel like it doesn't change over time, it picks a few goods notes and repeats them. That's might be what you were going for, so no harm done. It's a very well composed song, it kind of reminds me of more an ambient song than electronica till :55 when the bass kicks it. It's like a fusion of melodic ambiance and heavy techno music.

Over all I like it, and can see you're an accomplished artist, would definitely like to hear from you again.

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2011
    Oooo, the intro is really nice. The effect you have going as the beat is very pleasant. Normally I don't like the use of voices to break up a song, I prefer smooth transitions, but I felt like it worked here. Oh, awesome, at 1:55 you use the intro effect again, blarg I hope this makes sense, I'm sorta just writing what I feel like as I listen to it.
    I like it, but I feel like it doesn't change over time, it picks a few goods notes and repeats them. That's might be what you were going for, so no harm done. It's a very well composed song, it kind of reminds me of more an ambient song than electronica till :55 when the bass kicks it. It's like a fusion of melodic ambiance and heavy techno music.

Over all I like it, and can see you're an accomplished artist, would definitely like to hear from you again.

thank you very much for those kind words :D :D :D

Nyu~♥!

Pokémon Opal Producer
    Years
  • That pretty fricking awesome :D It reminds me of dubstep, but its not dubstep. I'm not an electro fan but I really liked that :D Keep up the good work.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Culture and Media has been looking for more user-uploaded videos, so let's move this on over there.

Back