• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fateful Good-byes

Years
  • It's so sad to think that the people of this community are going away and being replaced by worthless spammers...

cya Blaine. We'll all remember you. ^^

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
  • awww it's so sad to lose memebers! I hope that you return to us one day! Have a great life otherwise, of course you'll be remembered

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    ;_; What? You're leaving? ;_; Well, as much I want to superglue you to PC, I can't stop you. Just remember you have a friend in me, and I'll always welcome you when you come back. ;_;

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
  • Bye Blaine! Hope you visit again soon if you get the chance! Although I never knew you, its sad to lose a valued member. Hopefully your not sad, if you're leaving its best to leave on a good note right! Just remember all the good times you had. As for me...(as if anyone cares)..I'm just starting to get into PC! I'm staying, and will continue to say "hehe"

Back