• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen battle tower team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2013
    Hey guys i have a question regarding my team for the battle tower. I want to get the 100 win streak for the star on my trainer card and ive tried it a few times with some pokemon i had caught/trained just while playing through the game and i got demolished :/ my team was:

Feraligator
    Mewtwo
    Ampharos

So now i want to make a really good competitive team so i can actually have a chance. For my first pokemon I will have a garchomp with jolly nature. But im not really sure what to do for moves/ EVs. Also i need you guys to sugest 2 other pokemon for my team. And i have absolutly no problem finding these pokemon i dont care how hard they are to get i just need a good team. Same goes for the moves. If you could include the moves foe the pokemon it would be great too!

~zac

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • In-game team help threads aren't suited for this forum unfortunately. If you'd like to get help on an incomplete in-game team, then here is the prime place to do so!

One suggestion would be to add a little bit more info on the current Pokemon that are in your team so others can gain a much better insight on both the strengths and weaknesses of your team. That way, they'd be able to give you a much more detailed and useful evaluation. (Because who doesn't love detail? :D)

And so with that, I'll go ahead and close this up.

[ Closed ]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back