• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SGNTR Adoption Thread!

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2014
    Thank you for the beldum :)
    I'm currently breeding eevee's, haven't checked that one's IV's yet but has 4 and 6 IV parents. Maybe for treetwig?

EDIT: if not, Treetwig can contact me for an eevee.

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    Could I have a Beldum please?
    Naughty | Clear Body | -- | 31/31/x/31/31/31 (Lv.36)

FC is in sig. IGN: Stig 3DS name: Matt

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2015
    Could I have a Beldum please?
    Naughty | Clear Body | -- | 31/31/x/31/31/31 (Lv.36)

FC is in sig. IGN: Stig 3DS name: Matt
    Hi! Yes, you can. I'll add you a little bit later. My FC is in my sig.

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2015
    Added a new rule! Sorry for double-posting, just wanted to bump the thread.

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2014
    May I have that female Eevee. Gotta love eevee, I'll give you a pain split Duskull if you want.
    Fc in sig and IGN is Eon.

If taken, I could also trade for a beldum, preferably the (31,31,31,x,x,31) one but any is fine.

Edit: Thank you : ) They rock!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2015
    May I have that female Eevee. Gotta love eevee, I'll give you a pain split Duskull if you want.
    Fc in sig and IGN is Eon.

If taken, I could also trade for a beldum, preferably the (31,31,31,x,x,31) one but any is fine.
    I've reserved both pokemons for you. Added you as well. Just trade me up whenever you see me online. :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2015
    Tried a couple times, no response. Initiate a trade when you can. I'm just here chilling :)
    Really? I didn't see any trade requests. :o Your IGN's Jumper, right? Checked the safari and i still can't see your third poke so that can either mean you haven't beaten the elite four yet or we have not been online at the same time.

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2015
    Really? I didn't see any trade requests. :o Your IGN's Jumper, right? Checked the safari and i still can't see your third poke so that can either mean you haven't beaten the elite four yet or we have not been online at the same time.

Lol. 3rd pokemon is probably hiding Smh. Finished the game a long while ago. Yeh I'm Jumper. Lemme retry.

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2014
    hay mate,
    ill snatch a gible off your hands iv got a tone of leftover pokemon already finished the pokedex

FC-2251-5765-1232

Back