• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What type do you consider yourself?

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    (Okay so I have no idea if this thread already exists, I might have overlooked it and in that case sorry Toujours I'm a scatterbrain lol.)

What type do you consider yourself to be? Apart from that humans would probably be normal or fighting type - think about the characteristics of each type. For example, water would be calm, fire passionate, ghost kinda playful, etc. Give reasons!

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • I remember in Livey's thread about designing a move-set for oneself, people could put which type they were along with the moves themselves. I think I put myself as a Ghost/Steel. In contrast to the description of Ghost, above, I'd argue that while some Ghost critters (like Gengar) are more of the ghost-as-scaremonger, others are more of the fade into the background type, which more exemplifies me on certain occasions. On the other hand, when I do come out of the woodwork, so to speak, I'm very determined in my actions, which makes me think of Steel. Hence the dual awesome typeage! :D

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    I'd have to say I'd be water/fire since I'm known to be decisive when cool headed but pretty relentless too when fired up, one minute I can be cool as a cucumber but when irritated in the slightest I can go from being composed to absolutely merciless. Not sure that would count as much of a reason there but oh well.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I'd consider myself a Water type because I usually go with the flow in most situations (similar to a river) and sometimes cause a disaster when things don't go right (similar to a storm).

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
  • I think I'd be a Normal/Ground type, because I'm social and upbeat. I like to hang out with my friends, and I don't like being alone, most normal and ground type species are group animals, and I think that suits me just fine.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I could say I am both a grass and dark. Grass-type because I'm very cheery, I care for the environment, and I love to make everyone happy. Dark-type... I can be very mysterious to people I don't know.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    I'm a Ghost-type when it comes to most situations. I can be playful and really annoying sometimes (similar to those Casper ghosts x3) but sometimes I can also be in the background just waiting for something to happen.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • I would consider myself a Froslass Ghost and a Ice type. I say Ghost because I can be very mischievous at times or I can play to either trick certain people or annoy the living hell out of them. As for Ice, I love the cold a lot and some people say I'm cold as in "I don't have feelings for most things"....which I don't even see that is being true.

:t354:TG

Halcyon

peace and serenity
    Years
  • I'd consider myself a Psychic type because I'm a sensitive person and can empathise with people - not that I've psychic powers or anything like that. D:

tente2

"Outta my way, dammit!"
    Years
  • I consider myself Bug-type or Psychic-type because sometimes I'm misunderstood (I think I'm leaning towards Psychic type, because I'm sensitive)

Also, when I'm angry all the malicious thoughts I think make me Ghost-type, in additon to the fact I can hold quite a few grudges.

Truality

Left for good
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    Bug type, because I make buzzing sounds and scare away little girls. But I don't usually bug people.

Blazivoir

Fire Breather
    Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2011
    Ghost or dark, I like to play tricks on people and am generally a joker however I am neither calm nor Aggressive

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Irl, Ghost. I'm not exactly the most noticeable person, though I don't mind being that way...

Online, I'm more Fire. I guess you can say I'm a bit hyper and sometimes say things before thinking the situation through XD;

SquirtleGirl

Pokémon: 10 years + Counting..
    Years
  • Psychic type, definitely. I'm very sensitive and in tune with the emotions of others around me (I like to think). A lot of the time I can tell something is different or wrong from somebody's behaviour. :)

Back