• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ouch, that hurt!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    Do you have a good pain tolerance? Are you specifically bothered by pain?

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
    Years
  • Well,i do tolerate pain specially around others,i don't like to show that a lot tbh....and it does annoys me..is there people pain doesn't bother them!?

also i hate when i feel pain and someone keeps talking to me..like teeth pain specially!it makes me kinda angry and i don't like to hurt people even while being out of normal!so i keep myself away.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    I like to think I have a high pain tolerance, but then I go and stub my toe and that thought is soon forgotten.

Who am I kidding, I'm a big wuss XD

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    I have a pretty good pain tolerance, I think. It helps that I find some kinds of pain to be enjoyable, so it isn't as much something I have to "deal with". Though if I'm in pain and other people are around, I often refuse to let it show.

Nothing Is Real

It's all in the mind you know!
    Years
  • Nah, my pain tolerance is terrible. I'm a massive sissy really. Never really experienced anything excruciatingly painful and I hope I never have to.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back