• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

wass up!

treytrey113

a crazy dreaming hacker
Years
  • i'm trey i am new here finally decided to say hello plus i need my post up. So i can post what i got done of my hack lol. but other then that i just saying hello.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    Welcome, Trey to PC. I'm Kuro. Please be free to PM me if you need help. I hope you get interested in posting other places and see you become active. Anyways, I wish you well

~Kuro

fy@x5

~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Hello, I'm dragonslayerboy (duhs). If you're having any problems, don't hesitate to ask me for some help ^_^
    Have fun!

treytrey113

a crazy dreaming hacker
    Years
  • ok people

i need one more person to help my hack before i can create a team dissusion post do if any one wants to help they will be thanked and be put as a member of the team i am currently waiting for one of the member's addition to the hack so give him time to give me the ips before you get it but all in all i need more members for the hack. pm me for details on the hack.

p.s. sorry for the misspelling

Back