• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Sky High fan club

Let's Fighting Love

Reporting for duty! Sir!
Years
  • Yes, it is here the Sky High fanclub.
    (Crowd Cheers)
    The place where you can talk freely about the things in Sky High or even ask questions about the movie like, If there's a school for heroes shouldn't there be a school for villans like Royal Pain mentioned creating one. My personal favorite though is, is it possible she already did start a school for villans?

Burninating_Torchic

Very important
    Years
  • I think I'll join. I really liked that movie.
    And it's obvious that the whole "school for villians" is going to be a sequel. If they don't do that, they've got pretty stupid people in the marketing department...

Let's Fighting Love

Reporting for duty! Sir!
    Years
  • Yeah, I also have the question that if Lash can Stretch why doesn't he just attack the guard and steal his key from inside his jailcell? Same thing with penny she can make clones of herself around her so why not make a couple of clones outside of the bars and beat the guard?

The most important thing is why can't royal pain just take the electric system so the others can do what I said before?

Burninating_Torchic

Very important
    Years
  • CloneTrooper47 said:
    Yeah, I also have the question that if Lash can Stretch why doesn't he just attack the guard and steal his key from inside his jailcell? Same thing with penny she can make clones of herself around her so why not make a couple of clones outside of the bars and beat the guard?

The most important thing is why can't royal pain just take the electric system so the others can do what I said before?

I think all 3 questions can be answered with one thing: The jail cell is probably like the detention facility, nullifying all powers.

Back