• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Pokemon?

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
Years
  • Hitmonchan and his kin are definately household. They can't be found in the wild in the games, and they just seem like something bred just to live with humans. A house 'chan would probably be fatter and lazier than one used for fighting ;D.

Funny thing is, a lot of fighting types, especially the humanshape ones, don't look like something you'd find in the wild; Machop I can see living in family clans in the wild, but it looks weird when you encounter a wild Machoke WHO HAS A BELT ON! Where'd he/she get it from?! And the panties. But anyway, with Machoke's great strength, loyalty, and intelligence, I can see it being a good house pet.

jj984jj

Elite Beat Fansubber
    Years
  • Mr. Mime is a household pokemon, like in the show. :P And Kangaskan can be a wid type, especially when it's a monther protecting her young.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Anyone in the quilava family is a household pet....mainly becuse they can turn their flame off.

Charizard is a wild ppokemon.

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2005
    I think Plusle and Munin would make a very good household pets. why?
    They are sooooooo CUTE and they will not harm anyone!!! :D
    Zapdos is a VERY WILD pet!!! why?
    Because this pokemon is very HUGE and has very powerful Lightning attacks!!!
    SO....BEWARE!!! :confused:

Last edited:

Berkut Nightwolf

"From Russia with Love"
    Years
  • Eevee, Growlithe, Furret, and Skitty would definatly be household. Perhaps also Jigglypuff, but that's a toss up in certain cases.

Wild? Mightyena, any of the ledgendaries, Lapras... Just about anything big works here.

Back