• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

wildest fantsy XD

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
Years
  • XD wut is ya wildest fantsy? i'll post mine later i gotta think it ova XD

Years
  • write a popular story and be popular!
    I donno, I just want to be that 1337. :/
    ... sadly, that sums up my life goals. x_x;;;

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • I have this MS Word document on my USB Pen Drive which has all the stuff I'd really like to do. But, since they're private, I'm not going to tell any of you :P Well... One of them is to create a video game. BUT THAT'S THE ONLY ONE YOU'RE GETTING! XD

Years
  • My Wildest fantasy? Hmm, thats a hard one, I think it would be to be a presenter of some sort. Travel the world to present animals or contry doncumentaries and actually get paid for it, I would love to do it, and I hope to. But it is a wild fantasy in a means.

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
  • Wildest fantasy.....most boys in NZ (like me) only have one fantasy. To have a chance to be an All Black. Being a professional rugby player may not mean much to you guys, but here, I think All Blacks are more popular and respected than celebrities....I think.

PsiUmbreon

Proud Dark-Type
    Years
  • Well, I would love to have psychic powers, like telekinesis and stuff ya know... Those would be SO COOL!!! 'sides I'm not good for fighting, but I'm good at stuff that involves the mind. So yeah if they were real I'd probably be good at it XD.

Years
  • To meet Maynard and have his children....There you go!!!!! Just kidding. That would be awsome if that happened though....>_<
    I would have to say my wildest fantasy has to be......I really don't know.... :dead:

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Fantasy..let's see.
    To be an American president. It's impossible, that's why it's a fantasy.^^

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Like I said, that's what fantasies are about! Something that you know won't happen in a thousand years! (well maybe in your next life..)
    ANTI-SPAM GUN..I'm still waiting for you to post your fantasy! ^^

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    *cough* can't really explain it here X3
    My kid-friendly fantasy would be making animal documentaries worldwide, and living out in nature for a while ^^

Back