• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yellow Chronicles?

HackChu

I need a haircut...
Years
  • Yellow Productions Presents:Yellow Advance

Team Name:
    Yellow Productions

Hack Of:
    i79b9z.png

Introduction:
    The purpose of this team is to make a Yellow Remake.We will be working on it on a
    i79b9z.png
    rom.Now I know there has been alot of Yellow remakes lately but I am going to try my best to provide the best Yellow remake possible.I am going to need some Beta testers,titlescreen changers,maybe some OW makers,and of coarse sciptors and some good ones at that.Now Im just going to give a little preview of this.You will get to fight Jessie and James(maybe Cassidy and Butch)you can visit Orange Islands,play with a new and approved ash with your old Pikachu as a parter,as well as get the 3
    starters.And plus there is more.Now I'm not to sure there will be betas because you will get tired of the same thing each time.And I might re-mapp some maps.I will hope to provide you with a decent if not BEST yellow remake as possible.Now below please fill out this form.

Me:Well guys as you can tell I love doing this project,just take a look at my Banner,my avatar,and as well as my profile pic.As you can see,Im very devoted to this...

momb.png
    shoesv.png
    instru.png
    way.png
    know.png
    brendan.png
    shocker.png
    byeb.png

Update:View attachment 46910

Owner-tyson
    Co-Owner-HACKER OF ROM

Application Form:
    Name:
    Skills:
    What you are good at:
    Past experiences:
    Proof of work:
    Contact information:

Current Members:
    Me/tyson-Mapper and planner/Scriptor(intermediate I suppose,but theres still alot for me to learn)
    WILLBILL2-Mapper
    Quickster-Scriptor
    Balkj06-Scriptor
    THE HACK ATTACK-My right hand Scrptor/Hex-Editor
    EXDarkrai-OW/Spriter
    RaycrowX-Scriptor
    con-11-Spriter
    Dark Swellow-Scriptor

Current Progress:
    Scripting 5%
    Mapping 59% due to the maps that are there already!
    Spriting 20%

Anyone out there that is willing to help please leave a comment!I really
    need to get started,so come on I know someone wants to help with a yellow
    remake!

Updates:Check out the pics of the game.The OW and palettes are subject to change.And the scripting as well,this is just a taste into what to expect!

Contacts:[email protected]/[email protected] or PM me.

Viewers:You will be notified if you make the cut.

Hacks I support:

Credit:
    Zel or whom ever is responsible for shinygold's tiles
    DIEGOISAWSOME-for the XSE tutorial(And Hack Mew's and whoever helped me with scripting)

Last edited:

HackChu

I need a haircut...
    Years
  • Okay, AC3 Ill notify you,just make me a sample of what you can do.And I may be posting the screenies soon so people look out for them!!!

Flaps

<Insert awsome line here>
    Years
  • Alright! nice to see my sprites, I'll see if I can russle up the actual trainer sprites now - if you want that is. :)

HackChu

I need a haircut...
    Years
  • Alright! nice to see my sprites, I'll see if I can russle up the actual trainer sprites now - if you want that is. :)
    I was actually editing it in the Tile Molestor the in-game battle sprite it looks alright except evertime I put in the green and save the palette resets itself so the green looks blue.But anyways if you want sure just tell me what your going to edit...

Years
  • WOW thanks,now hopefully I can get more members.And also do you think you can create a banner for me?

I can't create them. I asked Kaylee_Krysteenah_Fynch make them for me. The last person I recommended, Kaylee said she doesnt know if she can. You can ask her though!

HackChu

I need a haircut...
    Years
  • I can't create them. I asked Kaylee_Krysteenah_Fynch make them for me. The last person I recommended, Kaylee said she doesnt know if she can. You can ask her though!
    Well I already have someone doing it but it has been about 2to3 weeks and I need this to be colorful so it can get populated...

HackChu

I need a haircut...
    Years
  • Might I suggest putting a pikachu and an eevee on one?
    Maybe one with Zapdos
    All 3 starters and pikachu?
    Maybe a pikachu and eevee and maybe mewtwo in the backgroud holding out his arm as if he is going to attack i.e DBZ Vegeta was poiting at goku at the tournament!

balkj06

Pokemon Kanto
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2015
    Name: Balkj06
    Skills: I know the basic
    What you are good at: Scripting
    Past experiences: Pokemon Kanto
    Proof of work: Pokemon Kanto
    Contact information:
    My Poke'community Pofile

I'll Like to help out, the hack I"m working on is pokemon kanto, the reason I want to join the team is bacasue I want to see how other's go in making a yellow remake the
    thing I want to improved while being on this team is my mapping it isn't as good as my other skills (but it isn't bad)

Surf

Years
    • Age 29
    • Rust
    • Seen Jul 31, 2011
    I'd recommend not posting the Overworld sprites unless they are open source
    Some one mighty steal them :O

HackChu

I need a haircut...
    Years
  • Name: Balkj06
    Skills: I know the basic
    What you are good at: Scripting
    Past experiences: Pokemon Kanto
    Proof of work: Pokemon Kanto
    Contact information:
    My Poke'community Pofile

I'll Like to help out, the hack I"m working on is pokemon kanto, the reason I want to join the team is bacasue I want to see how other's go in making a yellow remake the
    thing I want to improved while being on this team is my mapping it isn't as good as my other skills (but it isn't bad)
    Cool man I need a scriptor your in,ill pm you!

I'd recommend not posting the Overworld sprites unless they are open source
    Some one mighty steal them :O
    Thaks,took care of that!

Quickster

Dream or Drop?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2016
    Name:Quickster
    Skills:I can a little of almost everything
    What you are good at:Scripting
    Past experiences:I once made a yellow remake but lost everything;Pokemon Silver Ice
    Proof of work:Pokemon Silver Ice,my hack
    Contact information:Here on Pokecommunity.

Check out my thread for proof of work.
    Also, pm me with more info.^^

HackChu

I need a haircut...
    Years
  • Yeah but most of the team is working on a hack themselves so Im glad I recruited you since your not working on one.With you here service might go a bit faster!

THE HACK ATTACK

a hack attack is coming soon.
    Years
  • Yeah well i am working on one but its hiatus right now since my own computer is screwed up with its color scheme... And how funnyis it that my hack was a remake of yellow as well... but i will change it to be a work of my own... it was gonna be called Pokemon Yellow Advanced Edition Or PYAE for it's code...

HackChu

I need a haircut...
    Years
  • Yeah well i am working on one but its hiatus right now since my own computer is screwed up with its color scheme... And how funnyis it that my hack was a remake of yellow as well... but i will change it to be a work of my own... it was gonna be called Pokemon Yellow Advanced Edition Or PYAE for it's code...
    Yeah!that is odd,maybe we should work on one hack alone.Did you do any palette changes to your rom that you were working on?

Back