• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Zombie League (Gen 4 and 5 League)

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
When will this tournament get underway? Are battles able to begin asap, or are more places needed to be filled? Also, if I'm a Gym Leader I will be ground.

Years
  • Seen Oct 6, 2012
Ok you can be ground and we start battling once all the places are taken challengers may also fight the gyms/ elite 4 for badges

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

How will this work in terms of time zones? Are the games being pre-scheduled? Or does the challenger have to work it out with the leader? Just like to know because i don't want to join then find out all the battles are at 1 am lol.

Years
  • Seen Oct 6, 2012
They will be pre Scheduled also my bro has talked to me about this and he is now the forth gym leader who is electric

Years
  • Seen Jul 9, 2012
BL14N I know ur bro but he still has to register OR you can post a registration for him because we still need the info.

BL14N I know u but you either have to post a registration for him or he has to post one himself otherwise he can't be in the League.

Last edited:

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Is it possible to ensure challengers have a round about the same leveled pokemon as Gym Leaders/Elite Four members? Otherwise it's going to make things really boring and way to easy for challengers. Perhaps a 50 level vs 50 level. idk just a suggestion.

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

^ can you use level restrictions across wifi?

playplayj

TheArchangle
Years
Is it possible to ensure challengers have a round about the same leveled pokemon as Gym Leaders/Elite Four members? Otherwise it's going to make things really boring and way to easy for challengers. Perhaps a 50 level vs 50 level. idk just a suggestion.

Why don't we just do lvl 100 v lvl 100s?

Years
  • Seen Oct 6, 2012
Yes but... That would throw everyone's team off balance as certain stats will be altered and the Pokemon will be less powerful because the trainer may have made tatics around those certain stats so there will be no level restrictions :)

Last edited:

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

Can't enter then :( I'd get smashed with no level restrictions.

Years
  • Seen Oct 6, 2012
BL14N I know ur bro but he still has to register OR you can post a registration for him because we still need the info.

BL14N I know u but you either have to post a registration for him or he has to post one himself otherwise he can't be in the League.

Ok here it is

Name: Blade
Type: Electric
FC: Will post later
Anything else: No

playplayj

TheArchangle
Years
Can't enter then :( I'd get smashed with no level restrictions.

Want me to trade you some pokes?

Also I think all Ubers being allowed will get to hectic personally, this is just a suggestion but maybe 1 Uber per team? If not that then I made a ban-list myself,

Arceus-All forms
Darkrai
Deoxys
Deoxys-A
Deoxys-S
Dialga
Giratina
Giratina-O
Groudon
Ho-Oh
Kyogre
Lugia
Manaphy
Mewtwo
Palkia
Rayquaza
Reshiram
Shaymin-S
Thundurus
Zekrom

Note that Garchomp, Excadrill, and Blaziken are not banned, in my opinion we should be allowed to use these pokemon as they were banned to Ubers and personally are really BL Ubers.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 13, 2021
In Game Name:RED(Black)Alex(PT)
Black Friend Code:
0948 5555 9605
Platinum FC:
1892 3420 9515​
Type (if Gym Leader):Grass
Any other information:Could we use an odd type,1 poke that's different from our type? Also can we make our own ruleset,i.e. different battle formats like doubles?

Last edited:
Back