• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Kalos Pokémon would you most want irl

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
  • What Kalos Pokémon would you most want to have as a Pokémon irl? (Only Kalos Pokémon, not older gens that are in the game)

for me it is Delphox... I kinda have Poképhilia for her but that's besides the point

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2013
    I'd definitely want Sylveon! It's so cute and looks like it's really loyal. If not, then I'd choose Florges. :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I would definitely love to have a Vivillon. I'd like to have three of them, actually. xD One meadow, one continental, and the other would be sun. These three forms are amazing. In my opinion, Vivillon is the most beautiful-looking bug-type Pokémon to be ever created. I adore how shiny its eyes are, and the shape and size of its tummy is extremely cute. It makes me wanna rub it with my finger, haha. Aside from Vivillon, I like Spewpa, too, which is its pre-evolved form. This Pokémon is filled with adorableness. I mean, just look at it! Don't you wish that you were able to hug it? I like its name as well. Spew-pa. Rolls off the tongue quite nicely!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Why only one. :(

I guess Sylveon. More specifically my Shiny Sylveon because he's adorable and I love him. If not him than Goomy or Vivillon because they're also adorable but really I love most of the Kalos Pokemon so this is kind of hard

Years
  • If I only get one choice, I'm going with a Litleo, hands down. It's easily my favorite new Pokemon to use so far in Pokemon Y, and it's slowly creeping up my list of favorite Fire types. Plus, who wouldn't want a lion cub that breathes fire?

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    Flabébé (or anything from that line, but mostly Flabébé) because it's so tiny and presh.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Mega Blaziken! I would be happy forever if I had one as my pal here. But if Mega evos don't count...

Doublade or Noibat. It would be really cool to have a pokémon who is also a weapon. When I walked home late at nights, I could just draw the swords if someone came and tried anything ;p Noibat is generally very cute and would be easy to have around since it can fly.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • I would really love to have an Espurr or Meowstic, as soon as I saw them I fell in love with them.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Probably Yveltal. I could fly anywhere I wanted to at super fast speeds, also since it's dark we would be had to see at nice. It would be an awesome pokemon to have. If not Yveltal, then froakie because that guy's just so dang cute.

Oh, or mega Charizard X of source. :D

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2014
    It would be fun to chill with a Goomy. Other than that, like people said, Syleveon's cute, so one of those 2.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Pumpkaboo! It's really cute and it reminds me a bit of Cherrim. It's also fairly nocturnal, I believe, so it would actually be active when I am. (Well, I use "active" loosely... hahaha.) I guess it might creep me out sometimes but that's alright.

I'd probably want a small or average sized one because otherwise it would take up too much space.

Back