• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Idea for a game. [Pokemon AfterLight]

RESTART45

I make ideas you make hacks
Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2013
hello. I'm not sure if im in the right thread posting thingy but if I'm wrong then I'm sure it will get moved.

I am the idea maker of [Pokmeon AfterLight]
idea maker? i hear you ask. yes. I am not a hacker or game maker but an idea maker. I give people bored of sitting around ideas for hacks to brighten up everyones lifes. [Pokmeon AfterLight] is my first.

like every idea there is a story.
after the whole professor thing you will walk downstair and go to the door without talking to your mother. she will then stop you and tell you not to go out after dark [Pokmeon AfterLight]

You will go back to your room and climb out the window.you will then walk out of town to see if you can find any pokemon t watch when suddenly... a ghostly image apears infront of you, just before being attack your mother runs towards you at such a high speed that the ??? attacks her instead and takes her away.

your mom. being a professor had pokeballs with her and when she bumped into you they were dropped. you pick up all 3! yes thats right you get all 3 starters! and start you adventure.

you look for any clues to lead you to this ghostly image that seems to be huanting you. appearing to be tuanting you, not only that but a nitorius team called team dream wants to catch this ghastly pokemon and use it to plummet the world into another dimension. since they seem to know more about it than you. you join them so you can find your mother and that beast faster.

Team Dream.
team dream are very bad people
they are always stealing and being attacked by police.
you to will be attacked by police.

[Pokmeon lightshine]
more info comming soon

Just tell me if you want to be the one to make this hack.

Birdybot

-insert witty phrase here-
Years
That sounds cool. You join this Team Dream, eh? But you don't turn evil, right? Or is there a choice at some point which branches off to two different plots or something?

RESTART45

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2013
That sounds cool. You join this Team Dream, eh? But you don't turn evil, right? Or is there a choice at some point which branches off to two different plots or something?
Youre not evil. you only join to find out where the ghostly figure [i will refer to this as ???] is. after that you quit and go search for it.

Birdybot

-insert witty phrase here-
Years
Oh, I see. Do you still fight in gyms and challenge the elite four while on the hunt for this mystery Pokémon/person?

RESTART45

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2013
Oh, I see. Do you still fight in gyms and challenge the elite four while on the hunt for this mystery Pokémon/person?
infact i just thought about that before I logged in. missions once you join team dream will include battling gym leaders. but you would have quit long before the elite 4.

Back