• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HELP ME!

AgentTexas

Years
  • Now that I (hopefully) have your full attention.. or a decent part of your attention.. WHATEVER, as long as you are reading, I am ok. -.-
    Obviously I'm new, but I have a few questions:
    Are the people on here .. normal? :l Because if so, I have a good feeling about joining this community. ;P
    I mostly joined for the rp forums on here, and on there do you absolutely NEED to be detailed? I can be if its a requirement, but.. any tips would be helpful.

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
    Years
  • Hi AgentTexas, welcome to PokeCommunity. I actually came in here thinking I had to report someone to the mods lol.
    To answer your questions, I guess we are normal in the sense that we don't do really weird things. In any case, have you ever heard of anyone that was completely normal? If so, tell me and I will hunt them down to restore balance to the world.
    Also I'm sure the people over in the RolePlaying forums wouldn't mind if you were a bit skimpy on the details. Though being detailed does help, I don't believe it is absolutely necessary. Don't go on my word though, I'm not a rolplayer.

That aside, welcome again and I hope you enjoy your time here :D

Last edited:

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
  • Lmao, I thought someone posted in the wrong place (again)

And if by normal, you're talking about flesh eating penguins who can transform into slimy hotdogs who can fly, then yes.

Anyhow, welcome to PC. As for the Roleplaying threads, I can't really help you there. I don't really RP on forums myself. So, I hope other ones can help you in that section :P

But if you need anything else, fell free to message me. Enjoy your stay here on pokeCommunity :)

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • I would say we're a pretty normal bunch. Yes, we do have a couple wackos here and there, but that's typical of any place on the internet. I hope you stay, there's so much PC has to offer!

I actually do a little Role Playing, and typically you should be as detailed as possible. That being said, sometimes it's easier to build your character as you go (like my character pretty much did). So give the details that you can, and I'm sure they will welcome you with open arms!

AgentTexas

Years
  • *cue evil laugh track.* THERE WILL BE NO SURVIVORS!! Balance must remain untouched.. and um.. Thanks for the tips. :3

OH MER GERD, so many people posting... and with my luck, my wifi just so happens to be crashing. /).-

Last edited:

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
    Years
  • Hello Agent!
    WELCOME TO THE POKECOMMUNITY!!!

Yes full attention, is of me to you xD Normal, well nobody's normal so you can expect some weird stuff but normally we don't tend to be FULL OUT CRAZY?! xD Most places you can expect something like that is in Other Trivia, which I tend to take over alot xD I haven't really been to roleplay but although it's not truly necessary it brings your character to life and makes it more fun so I recommend it xD Anyways, have fun, enjoy PC and muffins. xD Bye!

~Sincerely
    PikakittenX, devout member of the Pokecommunity

AgentTexas

Years
  • PIKAKITTEN. Such an awesome username. X) and also, I expected as much... The internet can't be perfect.. sadly... But I still love it. Mostly for the fact THAT I CAN USE CAPS LOCK AS MUCH AS I WANT. Oh how I love being moi. :D

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • Don't spam Caps Lock too much, k? lol. We had some interesting issues with a user who did it too much lately. But I can't see it being an issue with you. You seem like a good person. :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2013
    AgentTexas...that wouldnt be the AgentTexas who was in Red Vs Blue would it? btw, Hi.

AgentTexas

Years
  • I know that spam is so flipping annoying.. I have been on forums before also.
    And at first when read that I was; ...... -_- I KNOW THIS... but thanks for the compliment I guess. XP But I warn you that appearances can be deceiving.
    and YES! I love roosterteeth!! Michael on rage quit.. so funny.. :3

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
    Years
  • PIKAKITTEN. Such an awesome username. X) and also, I expected as much... The internet can't be perfect.. sadly... But I still love it. Mostly for the fact THAT I CAN USE CAPS LOCK AS MUCH AS I WANT. Oh how I love being moi. :D

Thank you very much and likewise, although I think it's a reference that I don't get xD
    YES 'TIS TRULY A BEAUTIFUL WORLD ISN'T IT? XD
    Yep, always good to be yourself. Moi? You speak French? xD

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2013
    Yeah. Its hilarious how he freaks out over everything. RVB is my favorite RoosterTeeth Production, but they are just all around great at what they do.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Oh my goodness your thread literally fooled me. I was about to report you xD

WELL NOW THAT'S OUT OF THE WAY, welcome aboard to the PokeCommunity! It is exciting to see another roleplayer join the section. The Roleplay Corner here in the forums is such an amazing place to be, and you will meet lots of people, and join in such amazing roleplays.

To answer your question about roleplay, you don't have to be *too* detailed, but it is essential for your character's actions. :) But most of the time it just depends on the roleplay itself, as well as the Game Masters who are running the roleplay. Just abide by their requirements and you will be just fine. I'd be more than happy to help you out with roleplaying here if you like. Just send me a Private or a Visitor message. I'm a roleplayer myself and I'm always around. I do reply quick. :)

Well, anyways, have fun, and hopefully I'll see you around the Corner! :)

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • Oh derp. I completely didn't realize you were making a RVB reference. Sorry. Some people recently got on my nerves, I just wanted to give you fair warning. It wasn't meant to imply you didn't know how to behave on the internet.

Back