• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HD Pokémon Emerald Let's Play!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hey everyone! I just wanted to share this little project of mine with you guys!

I run a little youtube channel over at Nope and basically my channel is Let's Plays! I'm currently doing a Let's Play of Pokémon Emerald in HD and Widescreen 16:9 that I wanted to share with you people! I'm on episode 15 at the moment, and it's going great!

Here's the newest episode, Episode 15:

And here's the playlist for the entire series thus far!

I update the channel every day, alternating between this let's play and my other one of Sly 2, which you can also check out (and it's in HD too!) I just wanted to share with some people that I know would appreciate it! Please check it out, and if you like what you see, subscribe and like my videos!

Thanks everyone!
    - Ian

Last edited by a moderator:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back