• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

'Show'

Zerro

Dreamer
Years
  • I really don't know what else to title this, and on top of that Im not even sure if this is in the right spot (If not please move.)

What I am doing is using 'The Sims 2' to make a seris of shows. Sort of like an online TV show. The script has been started but I am in need of Voice Actor's. If I cant get any then I will be calling the project off. If you are intrested in helping please post a resume as follows.

Name:
    Sex:
    Samples: (N/A if you don't, but if you do include them with the post)

If I can get at least two oice actors I can start. As for now here are a few examples of what has been done on my part so far.

Reply with your thoughts, and or resume.

Zerro

Dreamer
    Years
  • Crap forgot one minor detail. Include this in your Rusume.

Do you have a computer Mic?:

Bruno if you do have a Mic, then you will most likly be in, I will hold casting calls as soon as I see people are intrested in.

Here is the plot of the seris.

Nable has been an unpopulated area for many years. The last know humans to live thier all vanished, leaving all signs of everyday life behind. As population in the world rises Nable becomes prime real estate area, and its not long at all before people start moving in. Amung these few people is David Livhen, a single man with a shady past. He asumes the role of the main character as the story unfolds, and the citizens of Nable begin to discover what happens in the past, will no longer be the past any more.

Last edited:

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • This isn't quite an RPG......this isn't quite anything, actually, so I'm going to move it to Funtime just because that's where general fun threads that don't fit anywhere else fare best. So...erm...

*moves again*

Zerro

Dreamer
    Years
  • Lol, I am very confused right now. But anyway I've started filming what I will use for the casting call. I will post it soon.

Back