• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Emblem master-list / request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

xMeowthz

Starting off fresh, again.
Years
i request the no no no emblem[\s]

loljk. For the "Post It" emblem, would it be legal under PokeCommunity state laws to request it when you have say, 10,001 posts?

dragonite149

I am not male
Years
I think that you should be able to request the Nintendo Varsitan, but a certain way. When you request it, a staff member will give you some questions on older games (like RGB and GSC) via private message. If you answer most of them correctly, you get the emblem. Is that a good idea?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I think that you should be able to request the Nintendo Varsitan, but a certain way. When you request it, a staff member will give you some questions on older games (like RGB and GSC) via private message. If you answer most of them correctly, you get the emblem. Is that a good idea?

Not really, because you could just Google every answer.

i request the no no no emblem[\s]

loljk. For the "Post It" emblem, would it be legal under PokeCommunity state laws to request it when you have say, 10,001 posts?

I'd assume so, since I, for one, would give it out if you did ask for it and had a high post count such as that.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I think the way it can be determined as to whether they deserve it is if they post in help threads, giving useful advice often, posting in discussion threads (which you can't google your opinions) and make interesting posts based on those games. That's really the best way you can determine whether they're entitled to it, because a few questions via Private Message aren't enough.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
I'd see the same thing as well. I'm a retro Nintendo nut, I'll admit though.

It'd be funny if we were actually allowed to request No No No, though. Or, even just a "Blank Emblem" that is just a pointless emblem. It wouldn't make much sense though. And the Smiley Overuser one- I don't like the idea of that one. I thought using too many smileys was an infractable offense.

I would think for emblems like the Smiley overuser emblem, it all should count towards the quality of posts, rather than the quantity. So I'd think it'll be an infractionable offense if say, a person only puts smiley's on their posts, compared to a person who made well thought of posts, with a smiley or two.

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
What? o_O
...yeah I can't see any smiley abuse infractions. Unless you mean character limit breakage.

@Miss Doronjo: Mhm, that's what I give it out for. Not necessarily ones with a thousand smilies but consistent smiley use over a certain period of time. Not sure about everyone else, though.

But yeah those with only just smilies in their posts would get infracted for spam or character limit breakage, that's... obvious. XD;

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Hey, did they do emblems for the halloween haunt?
I can't remember "/

Yup, there was an emblem for the iSketch, Horror Photography, the chat thread and the hosts - though the art emblem was never uploaded for some reason.

Years
Oh, ok. Only i just remembered i got second in two (including the art one) so i was just checking to see if i was missing out on anything.
But i guess that means i wont be getting an art emblem ^^ (pretty ironic that the art thread was the only one not to get an emblem made xD)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Oh, ok. Only i just remembered i got second in two (including the art one) so i was just checking to see if i was missing out on anything.
But i guess that means i wont be getting an art emblem ^^ (pretty ironic that the art thread was the only one not to get an emblem made xD)

The art one had emblems made for all categories or whatever. :x

But Jake (Hiroshi Sotomura) somehow... missed them when uploading the rest, and now the forum can't be viewed by the rest of us, so it's unlikely that he'll be uploading them anytime soon unless I remind him like a thousand times or something. All other events didn't upload emblems in time, actually, so yeah.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2021
Can I make this request... I remember seeing that if your original account was made 3 years ago and you could prove it then you could qualify for the PC VETERAN EMBLEM... well my original account (WaluigiRedclaw91) which is linked in my user notes was made on January 2nd, 2008. Thankies ;)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Can I make this request... I remember seeing that if your original account was made 3 years ago and you could prove it then you could qualify for the PC VETERAN EMBLEM... well my original account (WaluigiRedclaw91) which is linked in my user notes was made on January 2nd, 2008. Thankies ;)

Dooone. Congrats on 3 years!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back