• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings I'm New!

Years
Why hello! I just joined pokecommunity today and would like to say hello to all the users out there! :3 Although I could tell you all my name I like my "self proclaimed nickname" Luna. Anyways I just joined today so I'm still getting used to things but feel free to help me out in any way possible. :3 I just like using that :3 XD

miley810

Assassin
Years
:7: Sorry I don't think there is a espeon smiley but anyways allow me to be the first (or one of the first few) to say Welcome to the PokeCommunity!A few pointers,don't do like I did when I first started out,make sure if ur ganna post on something,someone has to have posted withen the last MONTH make SURE someone has,to help with that (easily) is to hit the new posts button,as I have been taught -_- lol also keep a eye on ur grammer (not that I care about people's grammer really) but people on here sometimes can be a bit picky if u have bad grammer,of corse I know sevrel people who use text talk,but if you write a story or song and post it on here don't use text talk...I am one to talk
-_- Thats all I can think of atm so welcome again to PC :D

Last edited:
Years
Oh yeah I was reading the um rules and stuff to make sure I don't get into trouble. That happened to me on Roliana and my account got banned. XD I've learned after that experience though. Digimon fanclub? I'll check it out. :3

Back