• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] [HORROR] REVENGE ON THE CARTRIDGE

Leafgreen2itsmyidea

Pokémon Master
Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2013
    REVENGE ON A CARDTRIGE

You know, not all Pokemon games erase all memory when you start a new save file, like I learned. I didn't care at all for the Pokemon that I hadn't traded to my white version from my black version, and I was ready to start a nuzlocke challenge.
    I chose Snivy as my starter, as I have all of them on white and he is my favorite. I got a shiny on my first try, something that I wasn't even searching for. I played with dupes claws and everything was going normally. But oddly enough, when I got to the next town, N and his team plasma gang weren't there. My friend had owned it before me, so I just assumed it was AR glitching or something else.
    I went over to Juniper and she said, "You are Unova's biggest failure!" Talk about weird. Once again, I thought it was AR glitching and went on with the game. I eventually saw Bianca, but she didn't battle. She just said, "My father! He's gone!" Okay, now I knew this wasn't normal. This was beyond a glitch. I ran into the tall grass, and encountered a Liepard on route 1. It said, "Mac's Liepard wants revenge!" The only moves it knew were Destiny Bond, Revenge, Grudge, and Mean Look. I used my Golduck (I had already beaten Elite 4) and knocked it out with a single Hydro Pump.
    Once fainted, I did the escape rope animation. I found myself in N's castle. Now in my party was Don't the Gardevoir, Go the Absol, Inside the Froslass, Our the Mismagius, Savior the Darkrai, and ! the Celebi. It reminded me of Lost Silver, but this one spelled out, Don't go, our savior! I walked into the playroom and found a Misdreavus. The Misdreavus  when I talked to it it said, "Misdreavus seems to have been tortured" I ran all the way to N's chamber and his sprite's old place was a MissingNo. I interacted and I was in a battle. It said, "N knows how you ditched your Pokemon. He feels their pain."
    I then shut off the game. I didn't come back to it for a while. But soon, my curiosity just got the better of me. Hey, it happens to all of us. The game said, "The save file has been corrupted." I was devastated. I couldn't see my shiny Serperior, my trusty Golduck, none of them. They were gone, and I haven't gone back to this day

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • This is an interesting little story and I enjoyed it. It's definitely different from all the other stories that focus on pokemon as if it were in real life. That being said I do have a couple critiques.

The story jumps around a lot and it's hard to follow your progress in the game. I wouldn't mind a little longer story if it patched up a couple of missing parts.

Make sure to start a new line whenever a new character speaks. It helps with making the story look more inviting to read and makes it easier to read.

You've got a nice little story on here with a unique twist most writers never think about. I just want you to get the most out of this story.

Back