• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh my, Hello everyone ^-^

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2012
    So, Hey guys!
    Lets get started with my introduction, shall we?

Herp, dis is me.

I am Poya, also called as Br00tal ^-^
    20 years old, living in Sweden - a small town on the west coast called Varberg ;D
    I am studying to become a Railway Engineer and i spend alot of my time on social networks.

I am also doing alot of fun stuff on youtube! Been there for like 11 months and had 2 channels.
    I abandoned one and changed so i could get the partner features and i love it already.

Pokémon has been pretty close to my heart and i thought it was time for me to get back to where i were for some years ago. When i was a kid, i was constantly playing my Silver on my Pika-edition GBC. Managed to get all pokemon after intense trading and breeding. I think it was around 800-900 hours total. Kinda sad that the battery died on it, but you cant do much about it i guess.

I am looking for a new forum to make my home and hopefully this one might do it.
    Hopefully this community can catch me with open arms, i have so much problems with getting friends so....
    If you want to contact me somehow, you can check these links :3

Facebook: facebook.com/Br00talOfficial
    Youtube: youtube.com/user/Br00talOfficial
    Twitter: twitter.com/Br00talOfficial

Feel free to add me and talk to me (skype is so dead nowadays .__.)
    i am kinda shy at starters but after a while i go all crazy.

Much loveee~
    Br00tal ^-^

Years
  • Heey there, Poya~ welcome to the forum! I'm Cirno, it's good to meet you. <3

Ooh, someone from Sweden! One of my friends from many years ago lives there, too, though he doesn't like it much haha. But it's definitely one of the many places on my "to-visit" list!

But yeah, Pokemon's just that kind of franchise that keeps you hooked like it's glue. You spent so many hours on your Silver; that's pretty impressive, I don't think I ever hit the 250 hour mark on my G/S/C games. Nor did I ever complete the Pokedex. ;_; But if you're looking for an amazing Pokemon community, this is your best bet! PC is very active and has lots of things to do, from downloading and playing the hacks our members made to events and such, so hopefully you stick around.

Never be afraid to chat with anyone here, either! I'm always open to be one of your first friends (as well as help you with the forum if you need it), so feel free to drop off a message/friend request. Enjoy your stay. :3

(Also, I'd recommend utilizing your signature for advertising. It's really encouraged to do that here rather than in posts!)

Years
  • Hello and welcome to PC. That's a rather brutal username you got going on, I like it. 900 hours is very impressive on a Pokemon game, I've achieved a similar result with Pokemon Emerald. There's plenty to do here at PC so I'm sure you'll be able to find some interesting sections to visit and make some buddies along the way. Enjoy your stay man and if you want any help, drop me a message.

Years
  • So, Hey guys!
    Lets get started with my introduction, shall we?

Herp, dis is me.

I am Poya, also called as Br00tal ^-^
    20 years old, living in Sweden - a small town on the west coast called Varberg ;D
    I am studying to become a Railway Engineer and i spend alot of my time on social networks.

I am also doing alot of fun stuff on youtube! Been there for like 11 months and had 2 channels.
    I abandoned one and changed so i could get the partner features and i love it already.

Pokémon has been pretty close to my heart and i thought it was time for me to get back to where i were for some years ago. When i was a kid, i was constantly playing my Silver on my Pika-edition GBC. Managed to get all pokemon after intense trading and breeding. I think it was around 800-900 hours total. Kinda sad that the battery died on it, but you cant do much about it i guess.

I am looking for a new forum to make my home and hopefully this one might do it.
    Hopefully this community can catch me with open arms, i have so much problems with getting friends so....
    If you want to contact me somehow, you can check these links :3

Facebook: facebook.com/Br00talOfficial
    Youtube: youtube.com/user/Br00talOfficial
    Twitter: twitter.com/Br00talOfficial

Feel free to add me and talk to me (skype is so dead nowadays .__.)
    i am kinda shy at starters but after a while i go all crazy.

Much loveee~
    Br00tal ^-^

Hello Poya, and welcome.

You're Swedish? What's it like over there? And I happen to be 20 as well!

Like what Cirno said, Pokemon is one of those franchises that keeps you hooked for years (like it did with me) and you've been enjoying Silver a lot even though I only played every main game from 3rd Gen and on. PC is a very active community, where you'll find loads of topics to discuss, and we even have occasional events (like our upcoming Christmas event).

Enjoy your stay and feel free to VM me.

- Hikari10

Back