• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] Eolas: The New World Beyond

Which starter would you choose?

• Gentelf

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Flamthera

• Aquachot

• Total voters
Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2016
eolasbanner.png

^Thanks Blazeaking

The prequel takes place before genertion 5, so no Unova pokemon will be involved, and also before the movie Destiny Deoxys (or when ever you believe Deoxys first came to Earth.)

The first person to tell me Why the title is "Eolas" gets a shout out.
The first person to tell me why the Deoxys king's name is "King Felix" gets a shout out. (Two Reasons)

Preqeul
Spoiler:

Chapter One

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2016
grass.gif

Spoiler:

65711578.png

Spoiler:

80756063.png
Spoiler:
THIS POKEMON HAS AN INTERIM SPRITE DONE BY ME. IT STILL NEEDS A REAL/OFFICIAL SPRITE

firet.png

Spoiler:

49688517.png

Spoiler:

44350197.png

Spoiler:

brvd1.png

Spoiler:

12136148.png

Spoiler:

iaza19889866762900.gif

Spoiler:

99828456.png

Spoiler:
THIS POKEMON HAS AN INTERIM SPRITE DONE BY ME. IT STILL NEEDS A REAL/OFFICIAL SPRITE
66845606.png

Spoiler:

98268502.png

Spoiler:

BugEvo2.png

Spoiler:

89245870.png

Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2016
Chapter One
It's been two weeks since the world has fallen. It started out simple- minor shakes, small forest fires, and short lightning storms. Then the tornado came. It was devastating, taking many lives and injuring even more. However, we assumed help was on its way. It never came. A small team of five, maybe six people went out for help. It never came.
Most of us regained our sense of community-sharing the remaining food, shelter, and medical supplies. However, this sense of safety disappeared when the Killnet began to attack. The normally solitary Pokemon were attacking in swarms. Never before had there been a recorded attack by two or more Killnet- it was always one. To counter, Curefly, the natural counter to Killnet, were collected in nets and released when the Killnet came. While this tactic had worked when dealing with one Killnet, the swarm massacred the healing Pokemon. We simply had to succumb to the fact that when the swarm came, people died.
The dwindling population was no match for the next test. A Massive earthquake ripped through our city, taking my parents, my brother, my sister, and I assume the rest of our population. How have I survived? Luck. Unbiased, unprejudiced, fair luck. But nothing was fair about this.
This will be my final entry in this journal. I plan to travel north to the League, the most fortified place in Eolas where the old Pokemon trainers were. Pokemon training and battling was outlawed 25 years ago, by the five trainers resigning at the League. Pokemon were deemed "savage monsters" from then forth. They kept their own Pokemon, using the excuse that they were kept to "maintain the peace." Hopefully things will be better there.

I rolled up my note, and placed it on the ground. It had no value to me, but it may for someone else- a survivor who needs direction, or a scholar in the future studying our history. I had nothing else but the clothes on my back, a few berries I scavenged for, and a full water bottle in my backpack. I turned, and took a final view of my destroyed home town. I saw the remains of my house, my parent's restaurant, and the rest of the debris that was once my city. I began to turn my head away when I saw something out of the corner of my eye. It was a small building, completely intact, that I had never seen before.
I walked down the hill towards it, to investigate.
"Time. Space. Reverse." I read off the door. I was certain I had never seen this building before, but I reached for the doorknob and walked in.
There was only one room, dimly lit by an overhead lamp. Beneath it stood a wooden table, and resting on this table was six spherical balls and a pocket-sized, computer-like device. While I've never seen these things before, I know exactly what they are from school- six Pokeballs and a Pokedex. The trainers at the League had every Pokeball burned, and Pokedexs were discontinued and outlawed. Suddenly, there was a crash, and one of the walls disappeared. The building started spinning rapidly, and I was able, thanks to the missing wall, dive out. I looked back, and the building disappeared, and I had narrowly escaped going along with it. Remembering what I saw in the building, I reached my hand into my pocket.

This iss shorter than a normal chapter will be

Back