• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen The charm of the Shiny Charm

Rewy

untitled follower
Years
  • I've found during my X travels and resets three shiny in total.
    All of them were random and (partially) unwanted since I was either looking for something else or training up things to pass time.

• Litleo - found on Route 22 (current save file - was looking for a riolu)
    • Gulpin - found on Route 5 (horde) (current save file - was hoping to find a shiny furfrou or skiddo)
    • Wingull - found on Route 8 (horde) (previous file)

I've been currently trying to MM a shiny Furfrou but alas, I'm running out of patience and belief after 2000 eggs (Not looking for any IVs or natures, just the black fur for a team setup). Since I suddenly decided I want to restart the game, before 2nd badge - so no Shiny Charm for me.

Friend of mine though got the shiny charm few weeks ago, but apparently hasn't found anything he's been looking for in Friend Safari's and such.
    Maybe we just have a bad luck.

Back