• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon in minecraft

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2014
    What do you guys think of this mod? check out this video and see if you like it :) :)

stp

ShootThePuck
    Years
  • Pixelmon is pretty cool. Sadly, a lot of the people that play it don't know anything about Pokemon past like Gen 1 and even then their knowledge is strained, so it's pretty difficult to watch. I've never been able to find any good YouTubers that play it and my computer sucks so Minecraft lags too much for me to use it.

Also, don't read comments in Pixelmon videos. They'll make you want to stab your eyeballs out if you know anything about Pokemon.

But yeah, it's a cool mod. It'll be even better when they add all the new Pokemon.

Back