• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you like your PC friends?

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
DragonTrainer said:
Lol, I socialize a lot IRL XP
Yep, DragonTrainer's a social giant. :P (On PC too)

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 13, 2006
I'm really shy when I meet new people. Have you noticed at the fisrt day of school barely anyone talks.

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
Years
Pokemaster10000 said:
I'm really shy when I meet new people. Have you noticed at the fisrt day of school barely anyone talks.
yeah, i'm pretty shy myself. i don't talk a lot either. on the 1st day of school nobody talks if it's a new school and you don't know anybody. if it's the same people you already know then everybody talks.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
n_n Glad you got over it. =P I was never shy online... only in real-life.
._. paththic...

22sa

Years
Heh, I have a rather shy personality, I tried to change but I never made it, not even for a day/night. I wasn't shy after I post my into at PC because there was really nothing to be sky of, but I'm shy online too at times.

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
Years
I'm not shy! I have no trouble talking and talking and talking and talking and talking and talking and talking and...
what was I saying now?
^_- mez iz a ditz sometimes...hey don't nod your head at that!

22sa

Years
I won't. And Congrats for you, you seem very social. ._.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 13, 2006
Red_Lugia9090 said:
Your welcome... Hey lookie!!! I'm on your very long list of friends!!!!
now i'm embarassed... I have only 3...

Don't worry. Over time you'll get more. Just let other people notice you and you'll get a lot. ;) 3 people asked me yesterday.

Back