• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Final Battle Of Dragons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omega Latios

Whhheeee... *shot'd*
Years
Long Time Ago, Dragons Did Work Together As Friends. But Some Dragons Did Create An Evil Group Called "Dragon Circle". They Terrorized The World Of Dragons And Killed Many Of Them. But One Day, An Legendary Dragon, Gralight [Very Powerfull Light Dragon.] Came To Earth From Sky. Gralight Defeated Dragon Circle And Peace Came Back. Gralight Did Fly Away. Many Years After That, Some Dragons Revived Dragon Circle. The Battle Started Again...The Battle Against Light And Darknes... You Must Be One Of The Dragons And Fight Against Evil.

Here Is The Form.

Dragon's Name:
Element: (Fire,Water,Wood,Air,Ground,Ice,Poison,Time,Space,Mind And Light. Skills Are Down.)
Personality:
Appereance:
History:

Here Is Mine.

Dragon's Name: Rangyr
Element: Mind
Personality: Very Brave And Serious.
Appereance: Rangyr Isn't Really Big Dragon. He Is Small And Can Hide To Many Places Cause Of The Size. He Has Small, Purple Wings And Sharp Claws, But He Doesn't Use Them Much. He's Skin Has Sharp, Purple Scales.
History:Rangyr Doesn't Know Much About His History. When He Was Born, He Was Adopted And Found From A Forest. Rangyr Didn't Have Much Friends When He Was Small Cause He Did Read Everyone's Mind And Tell All Secrets To Everybody. Rangyr Is Currently Great Hero Of Dragons Cuase Of His Skills To Read Other Enemy Dragon Minds And Tell Their Fighting Plan To Others.

Element Skills

Fire
Can Shoot Fireballs And Control Flames. Can Fly Very Fast And Morph Into An Big Fireball. Can Create Small Volcanoes.

Water
Can Shoot Water And Control Sea Animals. Can Talk To Sea Animals. Can Swim Very Fast And Morph Into An Tsunami. Can Create Waves.

Wood
Can Shoot Spikes And Control Plants. Can Make Plants Grow Rapidly And Make Them Overgrow And Then Attack With Them. Can Create Wall Of Trees.

Air
Can Shoot Air To Know Foe Down And Can Conrol Weather. Can Create Tornadoes And Mist To Blind Foe.

Ground
Can Shoot Rocks And Control Them. Can Create Stones And Control Them. Can Create Earthquakes.

Ice
Can Shoot Very Sharp Icicles. Can Create Wall Of Ice To Block Attacks. Can Summon Blizards.

Poison
Can Shoot Acid To Melt Paths Or Attack Foes. Can Turn Ground To Sludge Or Swamp To Slow Down Foes. Can Create Poison Gas.

Time
Can Make Time Go Slower Or Faster. Can Travel In Time. Can Create Small Black Hole To Block Attacks.

Space
Can Shoot Meteors. Can Create Small Black Holes To Stop Attacks. Can Create Small And Sharp Stars And Throw Them At Foe.

Mind
Can Read Minds And Control Them. Can Destroy Memories.

Light
Can Shoot Blinding Light. Can Make Foe An Friend For Limited Time. Can Summon Light Spirits To Attack Foes.

Zaiku

I LIEK MUDKIPZ!!!!!!
Years
Dragon's Name:Oblivion
Element:fire
Personality:Is brave powerful and righteus, but he is also very friendly, and will only fight for good purposes.
Appereance:Has gleaming red eyes, and a black body, he also has purple spikes running down his tail.He is 50kg and 2 metres tall and a half metre wide
History:10 years ago, the sun senced that the dragon circle would return, so it launched a mighty fireball towards earth, however it burnt nothing, the fireball turned black and took the shape of a dragon, this is how Oblivion came to be.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
Years
Dragon's name: Makar
Element: Ice
Personality: He is calm and relaxed. He does worry a lot and comforts people as best he can, but when angered, he is ruthless and merciless. He has much combat experience because of his age and is well respected as a master ice user.
Appearance: His skin his crystal blue and his scales are of cystalline ice shards, which are extremely tough. Most of his sharp points, like his claws and spiked tail, are made of the same substance as the crystalline ice. His eyes are blue. Makar is a medium sized dragon but he is very agile. His body, which is made of a light substance like snow but less dense, enables him to do many things without worrying about his size.
History: Makar had no home to go to when he was small. He lost most of his memory in a dragon raid and lived mostly in the artic tundras. His body, after living so long in the tundras, evolved and enabled him to create blizzards and walls of ice with extreme ease. He lived a peaceful life but was called on to join in the great battle of the dragons.

Last edited:

_Manafi_

under the sea
Years
i will join
Dragon's Name: gouf
Element: Water
Personality: nice but mess with my friends and you wont know what hit you
Appearance: gouf is not Really Big Dragon only about 8 foot long 3 foot wide has deep blue eyes and he has smooth, Sapphire Scales
History: he was frozen in ice for a long time and does not remember his past

EgiFuX

Deoxys Master
Years
Dragon's Name:shalgebon
Element: Fire
Personality:Hates to fight
Appereance:'very little' about 4 feet. looks like human with big burning wings and sharp claws
History:he have slept in the vulcano for over 10000 years until the war of dragons begun

DeoxysFan3

Deoxys Lover and Master
Years
I'll join!
Dragon's Name:Shino
Element:Fire
Personality:Much like his type.He is normally light-hearted,but if his friends are in danger,he will fight,even if he gets hurt.
Appereance:A short,gray dragon,with blue eyes and green wings.
History:Born with a birth defect that caused him to have different colored wings,he learned to breathe fire at the age of 2.Then his parents died on his birthday.Now he is ready to fight.

.: Kira Yamato :.

.: Clyne Faction General :.
Years
Dragon's Name: Deathscyth
Element: Space
Personality: Is a very dark and mysterious dragon, has a short temper and hates to be annoyed by others. only fights if provoked.
Appereance: A large black dragon with glowing red eyes and sliver claws that are like scyth blades, and large black wings.
History: This dragon has been traveling in space for thousands of years. Crash landed on earth 10 years ago and now is sleeping in a dorment volcano. Not much is known about him other then he is not the most friendly dragon ever.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
Years
I´ll join I love dragons!

Dragon's Name: Balthasar
Element: Ice
Personality: Acts very cute, has a habet of ending up in weird places due to his clumbsyness.
Appereance: here I am drinking milk...
Dragon.jpg

History:Nothing much... I was only born a few days ago.... but all I know is that I need to find my mommy...

Years
  • Seen Mar 18, 2006
Dragon's name: Akiras
Element: Wind (In sun bit of fire, in rain bit of water, in snow bit of ice, in thunderstorm bit of light.)
Personality: Changes with the weather, He is happy in the sun and sad in the rain, harsh in snow but steer clear of him in a storm.
Appearence: He changes colours with the weather, is a large serpentine dragon with a large blade on its tail.
History: Found one day in a storm, said to have been born of the sky.

MAR Heaven

No Comment
Years
  • Age 34
  • Huh?
  • Seen Jun 26, 2007
I would like to join this rp.

Dragon's Name: Dragus
Element: Mind
Personality: He is Quiet, and doesn't like to be bothered. Though it is rare Dragus can be nice.
Appereance:A large Grey dragon with two giant horns on his head, He has one eye blue and the other eye black. His wings have thorns on them like a rose.
History: Dragus has somehow always been on earth and is said he was never born he was just there.

I hope we start the rp soon!

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
Years
Hate to burst your bubble but as you may have noticed, which I doubt, this Rp has died ever since January but started again in February but died again and I guess you guys are trying to start it again. If you're dieing to Rp in this, revive this thread on a new thread and continue onwards. If you do, I would gladly join it. Thank you for your time. Good bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back