• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Light Version [Beta 1 Released]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2020
    This hack looks pretty awesome. U really have hacking talent. Keep up the work. I can't wait till its finished. You'll probably win Hack of the Year. :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2013
    Looks like a very nice hack n_n I love the tiles in the swamp looking area! I gotta get them :P

Turbo_Dee

DisrespectDead
    Years
  • I've been looking through a few of these and I have to say I do like the concept you've put forward. The inclusion of real world place names is a good one and I noticed you've said that all the grammar/spelling will be taken care of in due time. Good luck with the progression of the mod!

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2013
    this looks good so far! you definitely are making an interesting hack here! keep up the good work!!!!

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2017
    Oh it will be really great hack and now we must wait until it will be complete and ready for game ah i cant wait to play this hack :) good luck with that work ;)

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
    Years
  • Major Update

So here is all the work I did over the summer, it's about a 20 screen shot update xD
    LS69.png

New Hp Boxes made myself
    LS70.png

The ruins in the corrisca swamp
    LS71.png

lets try figuring out the puzzle
    LS72.png

LS73.png

LS74.png

You have made it to the portal of truth
    LS75.png

Three legendary dogs Vs. Me
    LS76U.png

Now that they scattered, it is my job to find them and collect them. Makes sence
    LS77.png

A bridge to CASTILE
    LS78.png

LS79.png

On the SS. Mariner
    LS80.png

Those fountains are animated, just saying
    LS81.png

LS82.png

Well, I guess it's time to pray
    LS83.png

or not?
    LS84.png

Like the new bridge for the city:D
    LS85.png

By the way the water on the edges are also animated :P
    LS86.png

I wounder what the police want
    LS87.png

This area actually resembles are giant pokeball. :p
    LS88.png

time to enter the mountain range to go to the next route, which can take the player to BOODGY WOODS

Till BOODGY WOODS
    NarutoActor out ~

Please post what you think about my newest screenshots :D

Sirfetch’d

This is one of the most beautiful hacks I have ever seen. Can't wait to play!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back