• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Reviving a sticky?

KidCarter93

PokéTech Guy
Years
  • Hi guys,
    I noticed in the Forum Rules that we're not allowed to post in a thread more than a month after it's last post.
    Does this also apply to sticky threads? I'm just wondering because there's been a few situations where I've had something to add to the discussion but haven't posted in case of being in breach of that rule.

I'd assume that it doesn't apply to them because they contain information which will be useful/important + it doesn't specifically state that in the rules.

Sirfetch’d

As far as I know, in stickied threads the 30 day rule does not apply and can be posted in at any time. :)

Years
  • It's basically what Jelli said, sticky threads are exempt from the revival rule so they can be posted in anytime.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • yeah the above posters are right. i clarified that in the rules just now. :]

Back