• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • Seen Dec 11, 2013
Nice I need to play this when it is complete! When do you think this hack will be finalized?

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Nice I need to play this when it is complete! When do you think this hack will be finalized?

I think I'll finish it by the end of September.

Finished CELADON GYM chapter, uploaded the images, will uplod the rest later.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 11, 2013
Ill just wait for the end of September then that's when my senior year football will be almost done!

sorry for the double post but I try to play the beta and I cant figure out how to patch it and stuff when the real game comes out can it not be ips lol?

Last edited:

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Uploaded the rest of the images for CELADON GYM arc.

Also created new POKEMON for GYM LEADERS. As of yet, I have no plans to make those POKEMON catch-able or obtainable.
Goto the main page and click on the spoiler under "Special POKEMON" to see more special pokemon.
e.g. Brock's GEODUDEs
GEODUDES_zps21201f3f.png

Ill just wait for the end of September then that's when my senior year football will be almost done!

sorry for the double post but I try to play the beta and I cant figure out how to patch it and stuff when the real game comes out can it not be ips lol?

Okay, sure

Last edited:

GozetaGX

Just a passerby Trainer.
Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2017
Uploaded the rest of the images for CELADON GYM arc.

Also created new POKEMON for GYM LEADERS. As of yet, I have no plans to make those POKEMON catch-able or obtainable.
Goto the main page and click on the spoiler under "Special POKEMON" to see more special pokemon.
e.g. Brock's GEODUDEs

Okay, sure

I think he asking for you to upload the rom instead of patch.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
Uhm... I just grabbed Beta 3 and am trying it out as we speak.
And well, apparently there's a glitched Full heal by Viridian Forest exit. You pick it up then when you move away it pops back up in the spot. And if you pick it up again it adds to your total.

Here's some screenies:

Pokemon-FireRedRedAdventures2_zps68864392.png
Pokemon-FireRedRedAdventures_zps73f53dec.png
Pokemon-FireRedRedAdventures3_zps1660f4ce.png
Pokemon-FireRedRedAdventures1_zpsa9cc19d4.png

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
I think he asking for you to upload the rom instead of patch.

Yeah, I know, and he also said I should upload it when I finish the whole game.

added the new fairy TYPE into the game. Also, I have added more special POKEMON that are not present in Generation 3 game, including the new EEVEE evolution SYLVEON

HACK_07_zpse17193ba.png

Also, just started doing the SYLVEON bonus arc.

Last edited:

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 23, 2024
Looks great man. I do have beta 3 but haven't played it yet since it looks better when the updates come & I know beta 4 will be worth waiting for.l

Also don't forget, you have been here longer than those asking for rom *Let me remind everyone* is that this site only wants patches & that posting pre-patched roms goes against the rules *I havent read the rules since back then but I'm sure they haven't changed the rom rules*.

Years

Read FAQs section to learn how to pacth and play a hack
@rockmanmegaman : I think as you are doing the Manga version Hack, you should not add 6th Gen pokes or any thing out of Manga's story. Just my suggestion...

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Changed the sprite for SYLVEON

HACK_02_zps2dda6253.png

Read FAQs section to learn how to pacth and play a hack
@rockmanmegaman : I think as you are doing the Manga version Hack, you should not add 6th Gen pokes or any thing out of Manga's story. Just my suggestion...

Don't worry, besides the the EEVEE evolution. Those are the only 6th gen I'm adding. They won't take part in the main storyline, but rather is something you can get after the main storyline.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
I have an idea for the Orange Island thing in the game that I think would be pretty cool. Since Delia Ketchum said that Ash was in the Orange Islands, I think it'd be pretty sweet if you could battle Ash while you're there. I've always wanted a battle in a hack where it was Red vs Ash.

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
I have an idea for the Orange Island thing in the game that I think would be pretty cool. Since Delia Ketchum said that Ash was in the Orange Islands, I think it'd be pretty sweet if you could battle Ash while you're there. I've always wanted a battle in a hack where it was Red vs Ash.

Yep, was planning to do that. The reason why the hack have so many allusion to ASH, is to lead up to that battle.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
Ah yeah, sweet, I love the hack so far. Can't wait for the completion, just take your time to make it the best you can make it!

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Okay, because I'm so sick of people keep ignoring the "FAQ" and kept on posting and sending me PM about the "so-called" glitch in VIRIDIAN FOREST where the FULL HEAL keeps coming up, even though it's intentional, I've changed the item into NURSE JOY where she would only give out the FULL HEAL if you ran out.

7.png
8.png

Last edited:

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 11, 2013
I just started playing and the game is VERY good! I'm looking forward to all of the future updates and will stick with this game until it's over.

But I've encountered the bug/glitch everyone is talking about with Lavender Town.
When I got to Lavender I couldn't go into any building to continue the story, yes I read the FAQ and I'm using BETA 3, but I got a walk in walls cheat and I got into the buildings and the events are in the game, but I just wanna let you know if other people didn't point it out.

Last edited:
Back