• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi everyone :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • so i just created my account cos i thought it would be fun since i don't have any friends who play pokemon so i never talk about it to anyone, and yea, i'm kinda lost here but i guess i'll learn with time... :D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I humbly welcome you to PC. :) You'll definitely make many friends here in this community, because we're the nicest and friendliest! :D And don't worry about getting lost and stuff. I'm here if you need help, as well as many of the regulars here in this wonderful section. A lot of people know where to go and some new members are on the same boat as you. :)

Talk about Pokemon all you want! There's a ton of topics for you to discover and get into the conversation. :) What's your favorite Pokemon?

Anyways, it's nice to meet you though. :D Be sure to read the rules and have a wonderful time here! :D See ya!

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Hey dude!

I'm in the same boat as you. All my friends grew out of Pokemon and I never did, so it left me with nobody to talk to about it. It's really annoying because we spent our childhood together fanboying over the awesomeness that is Pokemon and then they just left me here all alone :(. That's why internet forums are great, there are people all over the world whose friends left them in the dust as well haha.

Anyway welcome aboard! It's a fairly easy place to get your head around, so I'm sure you'll do fine. But if you have any questions, there are more people than you can even count who are willing to help you :D

See you around!

Years
  • so i just created my account cos i thought it would be fun since i don't have any friends who play pokemon so i never talk about it to anyone, and yea, i'm kinda lost here but i guess i'll learn with time... :D

Hi Zcasx, I am Hikari.

You made the right decision to come here... cos we all love Pokemon no matter how old we all are. I know how sorry you are, none of my friends play Pokemon either. But at PC you can meet some people who still play Pokemon like myself. (Yeah, I'm still playing at age 19)

:) Hikari just smiled at you!

So, what sections are you interested in? I love Other Trivia & Pokemon Trivia cos I love being funny and knowledgeable. I have high intelligence which makes me a popular regular there.

If you need someone funny to talk to, contact Hikari. Drop a VM on her profile or send a friend request if you think her personality is awesome. And man, Oshawott is awesome... and cute at the same time.

And one more thing... never, ever advertise. Adbots are BAD, really bad. So, please don't advertise.

You will have a great time and well... you may run into me again.

- Hikari10, "I herd u liek Oshawottz"

razorraron

Master Trainer
    Years

haha don't worry about being lost my friend, only my second day here and I'm enjoying it. quite easy to navigate through the site once you get the hang of it. Anyways welcome to PC, I'll throw you a friends request. hope to talk to you soon. :)

AxeyWaxyWoo

Awesome Sauce Trainer
    Years
  • Hey! :)

Yeah, all my Pokefriends suddenly 'grew up' (as they put it) and ditched me too, lol. Forever alone playing Pokemon. XD

Anyways, welcome to PC! :D
    Feel free to VM (Visitor Message) me anytime, see you around!

Years
  • everyone thank you so much, im sure i didn't came here for like 2 months, i was out and i had no internet, but anyway here i am again :)

Years
  • Ahh, unfortunately it's been over a month since the last post in this thread, so it'll have to be closed. ): Sorry about that!

You're more than welcome to make a returning thread, though, since you've been gone for more than a month.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back