• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Easiest Platinums on PSN?

Years
  • It's every trophy hunter's ultimate reward.

Any PlayStation gamer here knows that a Platinum trophy is definitive proof that you not only completed the main story of a game, but you also beat it to death with a stick/bat (whatever you wanna use).

Platinum-300x300.png

So what do you people think is the game that has the easiest Platinum trophy to get?

For me, it's Need For Speed: Most Wanted, although the multiplayer trophies took some time for me to get :)

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
    Years
  • One Piece: Pirate Warriors has an extremely easy platinum to get because most of the individual ones are for completing story modes. The one for defeating 100,000 enemies just takes time, and defeating 1,000 enemies in one episode is tedious.

Brutal Legend's also pretty easy and I got the platinum on my old account, but now it's pretty difficult to find people to play multiplayer with so the multiplayer trophies are really hard to get.

Years
  • It probably helps if you have any experience with the franchise, but Madden 11 was the easiest Platinum trophy that I've received (took me 3 or 4 days, tops). If I recall, most of the trophies could be collected through simulation/turning off the rules and playing on the lowest difficulty, so it was basically a walk in the park.

I find that any games that don't include multiplayer trophies are easier to Platinum, just because it can be difficult to rely on others to try and earn them.

sρεcтяα

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3 has a very easy platinum, it's just ridiculously time-consuming, because you have to play online matches, kill a certain number of enemies, grind friendship up by repeatedly playing as characters, etc. You have to play some missions on the hardest difficulty setting, but by the time you're ready to, chances are you'll have unlocked the highest level of suits, and can just blaze through them. Of all the Platinum trophies I've gotten (not many) that one is probably the easiest.

Back