• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime in Canada...?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
We don't have much, do we? I'm trying to compile a list of channels that play anime and the anime that's aired for my website. I really need your help. I've got satellite, but I've only been able to come up with 4 channels:

YTV
Teletoon
Teletoon (french)
The Movie Network (sometimes shows Pokemon movies, etc)
Movie Central (sometimes shows Pokemon movies, etc)

If you know of any others, can you please tell me the channel (not the number, the name of the channel), where the channel is aired (i.e: Alberta), what anime is on the channel, and if possible, can you give me a link to their website as well so I can just browse around?

I'm not sure if there are any more channels, but if you know of any, I thank you in advance for your information.

EDIT: I added Teletoon in french. It's got some of the animes that YTV plays. Btw, french channels count too. @_@;;

Keitaro

Urashima
Years
Some french channels like TQS carry Pokemon and DBZ heh. And Fox is on cable. I have digital cable so I also have access to couple WB stations. Still I don't watch much anime on TV. Aside from videos.

Cherrim

Years
^_^;; Oh yeah, I used to have TQS when I lived in Halifax. o_O Charizard sounds weird in french. *shrugs* Thanks Keitaro, I'll check that one out. ^^

Cherrim

Years
Fox is an American station... many places in Canada still get it though. I'm mostly looking for purely Canadian channels, though I might try to include others later. It's just easier to stay on top of a few channels rather than a lot of different ones. ^^;

*almost forgot about this topic* :o

Cherrim

Years
Fox may be worldwide, but I'm fairly sure all of its broadcasts in Canada come from the US. =\ Therefore, it's not technically a Canadian channel - Canada just recieves its airwaves.

Back