• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Stranded (PG 16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Indroduction- Instead of making another Lost Island thread, I decided to make this one, an RP called Stranded. It's very similar to Lost Island, but more mature and with more plot twists. So anyways, enjoy...

Plot- It was just an average day on an average cruise ship. Even though the cruise was only supposed to be a week, it ended up being 10 days. The reason for this was quite simple- the captain was inexpirienced and got lost. However, the passengers of this ship either didn't notice or didn't care.

The captain eventually managed to steer his ship into uncharted territory. The day was stormy and dark. The passengers started to notice and got worried and anxious. The ship then got struck by lightning, and ran into sharp rocks. Because of this, it started to sink.

The captain was so inexpirienced, he didn't even know about the life boats. Any good captain would, but this was his first time managing his ship. His crew didn't exactly help either, they were too panicked to know what to do. So the ship sank, and everyone died. Or so that's what people thought...

Everyone back at home was heartbroken. They had funerals for everyone, and respectfully buried all the bodies they found. However, even though newscasters said everyone died, this wasn't quite the case. Five lucky kids survived, and washed ashore on an island out in the middle of nowhere. It was a completely undisturbed island, so no people have ever seen it or even heard of it. How will these kids survive on the island?

Rules

1. Basic roleplaying rules apply.
2. Cursing is allowed. But anything that PC would censor must be censored like this- f***, s***, etc.
3. Wow, an RP where sex IS allowed! But don't abuse this. I only want sexual REFERENCE. Don't do anything more than this.
4. Only 5 signups, including mine, are allowed. So sign up quickly. However, this is actually how I will most likely do signups- I will most likely wait for more than 4 to pile up, then choose the best. If someone gets kicked out/leaves, I will turn it into a plot twist and temporarly open up signups.
5. NO RESERVES! If you reserve a spot and you don't finish in time, then sorry, you'll be declined.
6. You are only allowed to catch one shiny.
7. If you consistantly break these rules, you will be kicked out.

Name- (first and last)
Gender- (male or female)
Age- (13-18)
Personality- (what does your character act like? I need a good, solid desription)
Appearance- (what does your character look like? Like personality, I need a good desription)
History- (what is your character's past)
Starter Pokemon- (this can be whatever base form Pokemon your little heart desires, unless it's legendary)
Starter Nickname- (does your starter have a nickname?)
Starter Gender- (male or female, if applicable)
Starter Personality- (this doesn't need to be as long as your character's, but make it somewhat detailed)
Shiny?- (be aware- if your starter is shiny, none of the other Pokemon you catch can be shiny)

Have fun...

keitaro298

Unknown
Years

Name- Richard Cox
Gender- Male)
Age- 16
Personality- He is generally laid back and a nice guy, but when his friends need advice or are in danger he is serious and will help no matter what, he has fairly good battle skills and is single, he is fairly intelligent.
Appearance- He has Dark brown hair tht is fairly long, and has green eyes, he also has olive skin, he is about 6ft tall and has a slim physique although not a lot of muscles he is fairly strong.
History- Started from Kanto and Made his way to Sinnoh he has all the badges and has decided to start again to make new friends and rivals, he left when he was 11 and has left all his pokemon except his starter with Prof. Oak and had a few friends who went there separate ways during Hoenn.
Starter Pokemon- Pikachu
Starter Nickname- No
Starter Gender- Male
Starter Personality- is friendly and loves to have fun and run around although when it comes to battling he is very serious and always is concentrating, he also loves to make new friends.
Shiny?- No

Swift!

The Swiftiest
Years
Name - Ezekiel "Zeke" Richards
Gender - Male
Age - 15

Personality - Zeke is a very silent teenage boy, who keeps things to himself. He doesn't have any "human" friends... his Pokémon are his only companions. Despite being a "loner" of sorts, he is actually very nice when you get to know him.
Zeke is a bit of a rebel though, not respecting authority in the slightest. He likes to do things his own way and he makes sure that people know it.
In battle, Zeke is always determined to win... giving it his best shot every time. But, he is also gracious in defeat and accepts losing whenever it comes upon him.

Appearance - Zeke has shaggy black hair that hangs lifelessly over his head, his eyes are crimson red and this skin is light with a slight tan. His usual attire consists of a solid black figure-hugging t-shirt, a pair of dark blue skinny jeans and a pair of old, white, worn-out sneakers. He's has a few accessories, including two bracelets around his right wrist and a necklace with a strange symbol, hanging from his neck.

History - Zeke was born in Fuchsia City where he lived with his mother and father. His parents began to fight when he was twelve and by the time he was thirteen they had gotten a divorce, although they still lived together... in an effort to support Zeke. Before too long it became too much for his mother and she took Zeke and moved to Viridian City. But, before they left Zeke's father entrusted him with a Pokémon, Scyther, he wanted him to have it so that he would always remember him.
Zeke and Scyther became best friends and at the age of fifteen Zeke decided to go on his Pokémon Journey... with Scyther at his side.

Starter Pokemon - Scyther
Starter Nickname - No
Starter Gender - Male

Starter Personality - Scyther and Zeke could nearly be twins, despite the fact that Scyther is a Pokemon. Scyther, like Zeke, is always determined to win in battle. But, unlike Zeke, Scyther doesn't take losing very well. He gets really angry and flys off and will only come back when he is over the loss.

Shiny - No

Years
  • Seen Jul 13, 2008
Name- (first and last) Taelia Reynolds
Gender- (male or female) Female
Age- (13-18) 15
Personality- Taelia is generally a laid back person and relaxed, she also enjoys to have a good laugh with her friends, as well as meet new people, however she can be kind and caring, yet serious at rare occasions. despite Taelia's kind and caring nature, she can also be quite lary and mouthy, however she will only ever give mouth, and never actually hurt someone physically.
Appearance- Taelia has long ice blonde hair which tumbles down past her shoulders and looks like silk to touch, she has ice blue eyes which shimmer in what light is present, and always seem to show how she is feeling. she has a slim physique, but has curves in all the right places, causing her to have an hour glass figure. she stands at 5'9 - most of her height being gained from her long athletic legs.
History- journeyed with her friend Richard, but went seperate ways at the hoenn, she had been journeying with him since the age of ten, but left him when she was just 14.
Starter Pokemon- Pikachu
Starter Nickname- Starr
Starter Gender- Female
Starter Personality- Generally friendly, but can be fiesty when by something that she feels will harm her or her friends/trainer.
Shiny?- Nopes.

Years
  • Seen Jul 13, 2008
Taelia sighed as she was sat on the beach, her knees brought up to her chest as she gazed down at the sparkling blue ocean - she then smiled as she turned to her pokemon - whom was sat beside her. "so, do you think we will see him again?" she asked her. her pokemon just looked at her, and smiled back and tilted her head to the side.
"i guess so.." Taelia murmered and looked up to see someone shouting. she laughed and stood up - beggining to walk towards him.

keitaro298

Unknown
Years
"HHHHEEEEEELLLLOOOO" Richard shouts as he is getting bored after just a few seconds,
"Go Pikachu", Richard says releasing his brown and yellow pokemon,
"Pika", Pikachu wonders confused,
"Well i can talk to you, first things first, we are stuck on a random island in the middle of NOWHERE", Richard began as Pikachu shocked him.
"O--Ow" Richard stuttered on the floor

Swift!

The Swiftiest
Years
Zeke sat quietly on a rocky outcrop along the beach, Scyther sat beside him. He heard a voice start to yell from across the beach, Zeke ignored it and stared out at the ocean.
"This is just our luck," started Zeke, "Right, Scyther?" He turned to his Pokemon who just ignored Zeke's question.
Zeke sighed and lowered his head, "This will be great," whispered Zeke, sarcastically.

Years
  • Seen Jul 13, 2008
Taelia paused as she had seen what she assumed to be his pokemon shock him - and couldnt help but let out a small giggle. she had noticed her pokemon Starr run ahead of her,and decided to catch up.
upon reaching the boy who had been shocked, and paused at the sight of him.
"Richard?" she asked whilst looking at him - near enough amazed at seeing him after some time.

keitaro298

Unknown
Years
"Huh" Richard thought looking up, 'I swear i know that voice' Richard thought, when he finally reliazed who it is,
"Oh hi, I haven't seen you since Hoenn, so what have you been up to in your journey i want to know everything" Richard asked when he noticed another person,
"HHHHEEEEEEELLLLLLLOOOOOO" Richard shouted to the other person with his scyther 'Wonder who he is'

Years
  • Seen Jul 13, 2008
Taelia laughed as she looked at Richard 'hasnt changed much' she thought and giggled once more, and brushed her fringe to the side and looked thoughtful for a moment "well- to much to tell you in one day" she told him and then looked down to Starr who was trying to start a game of tag with Richards' Pikachu. "got a boyfriend though" she told him - her face serious and such.

Swift!

The Swiftiest
Years
Zeke cocked his head towards the booming voice, how could someone be so loud at a time like this?
He saw a boy staring back at him, "What do you want?" he called. Scyther looked at Zeke, but quickly looked away.
Zeke stood up, pain shot up his leg. "Aah, what the..." Zeke complained as he looked down at his leg, there a red blood stain on his jeans.
Zeke blinked and then looked at the boy over in the distance, his vision went blurry and he collapsed on the rock next to Scyther.

OOC: He has shrapnel stuck in his leg from the boat crash.

keitaro298

Unknown
Years
"Wait what? who? when?" Richard wondered shocked, 'I wonder if she is just tormenting me, she has done it before, but then if she does have a boyfriend i have missed my chance, hm, i have liked her since we started our journey together'
"So who is he?" Richard wondered not trying to show his feelings,

keitaro298

Unknown
Years
"Huh ARE YOU OKAY, one minuet i will go see what's worng" Richard says as he runs over and sees that he has shrapnel stuck in his leg, "Okay this will hurt but its better to get it out" Richard says,

Swift!

The Swiftiest
Years
Scyther looked up at the boy who was hovering over Zeke, "Scyther, Scy!" it called, pushing him away.
Scyther walked closer to Zeke and looked at the boy, angrily.

Lusankya

The cake is a pie!
Years
This thread was shut down when the gamemaster decided to abandon it in favor of her other roleplays. I don't know why the post saying that was deleted though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back