• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ban The Person Above You! (Don't take it literally!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Banned cos I screencapped it for you:

picture.php

Years
Banned cos despite my username being based on Hikari/Dawn, the irony is that I haven't used an avatar/sig of her in almost 4 months.

Don Bastio

Banned
Years
banned cuz i went through hell and back just to upload it. it was 400 KB and i had to do so much crap to get it under 100 KB

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
... Banned because 400 KB is well within the limitations of what you can have in a signature.

Don Bastio

Banned
Years
banned cuz you helped me!!!! (but really thanks, i didnt realize you could link from another site, and i was uploading custom ones)

Don Bastio

Banned
Years
banned cuz emboar is my least favorite fire type starter in terms of art. idk what hes like in game, never played but i like all the other ones more.

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
Banned cuz emboar is in my top 5 fav fire types and I like him way more than i do blaziken and infernape. Typhlosion, Chaziard, and Emboar are all cool tho imo.

Don Bastio

Banned
Years
banned cuz blaziken and inferape> in terms of coolness. but i do agree that charizard and typhlosion are in the top 3 for fire starters. my third would be infernape.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back