• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event Pokemon and Shinies!

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2009
    I am trading the following event Pokemon.

10ANNIV LUGIA
    SPACE C DEOXYS
    10 ANIV Celebi
    JIRACHI (Colloseum Demo Disk)

Shinies:
    A whole bunch, ask to see what I have.

In return I want:
    Shinies
    Other Event Pokes
    Or possibly other Rare Pokemon if I really want them.

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2009
    To name a few, Blastoise Blaziken, Shinx, Camerupt, Azurill, Weepinbell, Noctowl, Machoke, and some others.

As for rare Pokemon, I'm not really looking for too many of those unless they are EV trained.

Years
  • I have a legit untouched lvl. 5 female Snorunt w/dawn Stone up for trade if you want it, I'm interested in your Deoxys.

Years
  • i want shiny noctowl shiny machocke shiny blastioes shiny lickilicki and shiny azumirll i will give you shiny rayquazza shiny palkia shiny mew and shiny mewtwo

BrainDamage

Vinyl Jockey
    Years
  • what would you want for deoxys? the only shinies i have are umbreon, scyther, charmander (or charizard) and another- which i will hold back for hte moment

Back