• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

ShinyDoug

Lastest Shiny FTW!!!
Years
GTS Glitch for Shinies

Okay, as some of you may already know, there is a GTS glitch (since I doubt the GTS could be this easily exploited) that currently allows shiny Genosect, Meloetta, and Keldeo to be downloaded to your games. I don't think it's legit, but I downloaded them and am likely to soon release them.

You change your DNS on your Wi-Fi to a certain number (If you want it PM me to ask) your Wi-Fi won't work on your DS for anything except the GTS. Then when you log on you will recieve one of the 3 randomly.

I give full credit for informing me of this to mrrrrrr KENNEDY of SPPf.

Neither of us can garuntee that these are legit. Please don't hold either of us responsible for these Pokemon being illegit. I may release them now.

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 6, 2024
G-Money said:
Hey guys, no news on my end. Nothing's happening here, except for two shiny Geodudes...what!?

Dude, that's awesome! Congrats on the shinies! I know they were chained, but they're still shinies (or at least one of them is)!

Yeah, I know they're, thanks.:)
What is sad is that i don't have how to evolve them into golem right now.
Currently one of them is a graveler now.

For now no news, except that I have finished training my probopass and soon will put it in the daycare for a possible shiny nosepass.
My hunt for giratina is paused for now and maybe I'll try to get some shinies in the way.

well that's all for now, see you all and happy hunting.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
The GTS codes I believe are hacked codes that have been custom made. So all the shinys from this are illegal. I stat checked them all and all have near perfect IV and nature and I am disappointd they are all shiny. I would have used them to fill my Pokedex if they hadn't been. Then breed a legit copy of them all. So all should be released as non are legit :)

Been doing more Basculin hatches but I haven't had a shiny one yet. Will now do more hathing as I really want to get my first black shiny.

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jan 4, 2023
Updated the first post.

I might do the GTS thing just for my Pokedex.

How long does it generally take you to hatch a shiny, Totodile42?

It's all luck. My Shiny Starly appeared on the 7th egg (or 6th) and my Darumakka appeared on the 6th. But I've hatched over 2,000 Pansage eggs and haven't gotten a shiny, while my Snivy took nearly 1100 eggs.

Right now I am trying to get a Male Cute Charm Clefairy. I want to RE on Route 12, and I want to lower my chances of a shiny male Combee as much as possible

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
6th egg... Wow. I'm currently on my 48th Roggenrola egg and nothing yet. Just checking, to use a Japanese Ditto in B/W do you need to have it's dex entry in the National Dex? Because I have the Ditto but not the entry. =/

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jan 4, 2023
6th egg... Wow. I'm currently on my 48th Roggenrola egg and nothing yet. Just checking, to use a Japanese Ditto in B/W do you need to have it's dex entry in the National Dex? Because I have the Ditto but not the entry. =/

No, you don't need it's entry.

Got Genesect, Meloetta, and Keldeo. Yay I guess.

I am going to start hunting on Route 12 now that I have a male Cute Charm Clefable.

Also, your trainer card counts double battles as one Wild Pokemon Encounter. :(

Last edited:
Years
How long does it generally take you to hatch a shiny, Totodile42?

Quite a while, unfortunately. I don't really have that much time to play each day, so it usually takes quite a bit of time to get a shiny. But of course, everyone here will be the first to know. Never give up, though, that's what I always say! :D

-totodile42

Last edited:

Nihilego

Years
Ah, I won't give up then, although I've decided to stop for a while at 67 eggs because I want to progress a little in my game. I only have 5 badges right now, lol, although I'd like to be able to complete the Elite Four with a shiny Gigalith in my team.

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
Years
Yeah, don't give up, Razor Leaf. I haven't given up yet and I'm at 810 Charmander eggs.

@everyone: Good luuuuck on your hunts, we haven't had that many shiny news in a while :o

PokeTrainer87

Playing through Black Version
Years
How's it going fellow hunters! I just randomly encountered a shiny sewaddle in my pokemon white! my first 5th gen shiny!! I was training my Dewott in pinwheel forest using the Audino method. When i was trying to reach a shaking patch but got caught in a random encounter with a sewaddle. I almost ran away but when I looked at it closely it seemed different. So i checked online for a shiny sprite and to my surprise it was a shiny!! So happy to finally get a 5th gen shiny. I took a pictures here they are.
View attachment 60091

View attachment 60092

View attachment 60093

Years
Update:
Like I said, it takes me a while, and regretfully have only managed to hatch 30 Foongus and 11 Litwick eggs. But don't worry, I'll keep at it! :D

-totodile42

AntiZero

Remember?
Years
  • Seen Jun 1, 2014
I just started working on SRing in Soul Silver for a shiny starter. 101 SRs so far. In White I'm at 127 eggs in my Munna hunt, and 96 in my Karrablast hunt.

Good luck with your hunts, everyone! :)

Last edited:

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jan 4, 2023
Congrats to PokeTrainer87 on the Sewaddle! I am updating the first post now.

I was bored, so I re-colored a Gardevoir and a Wobbuffet DW picture to be shiny. If you want to use it you can, you don't have to give me credit. I HATE CREDIT.

2zqv69z.png
289gadj.png

Last edited:

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 6, 2024
hi everyone

congrats to poketrainer87 for his new shiny.

my shiny news: well, not much to say, got a shiny weezing only by luck (pokeradar of course), the other three I found all suffered a drastic destiny, if your guess was Explosion then you're right. But its ok, I just wanted to catch one, and maybe see the explosion animation of a shiny one. lol, I enjoyed it a little.
I was just training using the pokeradar, and when I noticed, I had already 40, so I gave it a try; and for the first one to appear was an eternity.

Hatching section: started hatching nosepass eggs; also I'll let you all know it's name when it hatches.

Well, that's all for now. good luck and happy hunting.

PD: updated my shiny album with some older and newer pics I took with my camera.

Last edited:

ShinyDoug

Lastest Shiny FTW!!!
Years
^Congrats on Cresselia! That's a hard shiny to get!

UPDATE: Hatched 150 Snivys without a shine. I boxed a whopping 300 Snivys yesterday and am about to hatch. I can't wait for my shiny!

Wish me luck! As per usual, Happy Hunting!

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jan 4, 2023
Woah. Congrats on that Shiny Cresselia. Good luck to ShinyDoug and Chr. Draco.

Did four more recolors.

2jb7ipe.png
34dnzv5.png
2rxd7ic.png
243lxuf.png

Last edited:

Nihilego

Years
Congrats, pokewalker! It's Modest too, that's a nice little bonus if you plan to use it seriously.

Thinking of going back to Roggenrola hatching once I have the 7th badge. I just don't have enough time to play a decent amount right now. T_T

Back