• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokeshippers Elite

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
Years
  • Age 35
  • Uk.
  • Seen Dec 31, 2005
Welcome!

Hey there, cool pics I liked this one

yokorenbo.jpg

Lol, its so funny

Anyways welcome to pokeshippers elite, Have fun !!!

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
Years
  • Age 35
  • Uk.
  • Seen Dec 31, 2005
Cyndaquil said:
Aha, and AAML pics is pics with Ash and Misty in love? Getting understand now...

Yes, now you are getting it, If you join this club, then you talk about Ash and misty, and other pokemon stuff, and you post pics of pokemon that you think are cool, for other people to see

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
Years
Hey Guys! Sorry for not being here for awhile! I am terribly forgetful ._. *Kicks self*

Sure you can join Marina99 bns560 and Aya-Chan, Welcome! =D Make sure to enjoy yourself new fellow Pokeshippers! And Marina of course you can call me Tatt, after all that is my nickname! ;)

And you are correct there, being the big Get Happy/Teppo fan i am, i have already seen the pic you posted ;p
But i still adore it. Wow, i guess alot of you guys know of Teppo then....she has so much lovely AAML Fan art on her site, i check up on it all the time.

And Cyndaquil, i have explained that question to loads of people new to shipping before *lol*
Pokeshipping or AAML (There are also some other names for it eg. Sakashipping, Bikeshipping, gakishipping) is the name that people who belive in Ash and Misty's relationship use. AAML Stands for Ash And Misty's Love. The word 'Shipping' comes from the word 'Relationship' so its like a abbreviation of it. So Pokeshippers are people that 'Ship' Ash and Misty. As in we belive that Ash and Misty Love/like each other. Hope that helps!

Well guys, i have some more Art, honestly, i have a whole Gallery of AAML *Sweatdrops* I can never get enough kawaiiness.

EDIT: *Yay!!* My 500th Post! *Celebrates* ^^

Assley

Pokemon Hater
Years
Hello Fellow Pokeshippers!!!

What is a pokeshipper? Do you guys hate pokemon as much as I do? Am I a pokeshipper? I'm bored. What's your guys' favorite Pokemon? Mine is Ash!!!

Back