• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pick Your Starter!

Years
  • Seen May 31, 2008
My Starter...

Hmmm,, Probably
Mew...
johnc564.gif

Or...
Darkrai:
Darkrai.gif

Or...
Arcanine:
Arcanine.gif

Years
  • Seen Dec 2, 2009
Gosh, any Pokemon? Well, if I REALLY needed to beat the game, then I'd chose Arceus :P. Otherwise, it'd be Politoed. Dunno why.

superaipom

They do exist...
Years
My Choice

I would probably choose psyduck, zangoose, shinx, buizel, croagunk, or (in case you didn't see this one coming) AIPOM!!

DavyJones4our

Man of the Sea
Years
I'd probably want a Staryu, and train it to become the most badass piratey Starmie around! And I shall name it, Corstar!

Although, a Carvanha would be nice too. It'll be a Jolly young fish, his name'd be Roger, he'd be fast and awesome. Another awesome piratey water pogey. He'd be victorious, he'd be fun, strong, he'd be a true Jolly Roger! *poses*

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 30, 2016
A Riolu most definetly. I'd just have to have a wave gliding Riolu at my side.

Abe

Years
Well mine would be Smoochum, Spheal, Seel, Poliwag, Piplup, Sunkern, Girafarig, Lickitung or Mantyke.

Last edited:
Years
Poliwag or croguank i love those to pokemon i like frogs or any or the turtle pokemon IN other words squritle torkoal turtwig but not shuckel and can any one gusse what 2 animals i have as pets if you gussed turtles and frogs you would be half right i have a turtle and i reallt want a frog

Back