• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MMORPG-Only in one part of the game?

Shirayuki Mizore

Pokemon Raptor is STILL going?
Years
  • I was thinking maybe I want to make the Safari zone an MMORPG place where you can trade and battle with other players. But it would be an option in the Safari Zone before you go in. But it would show the other players walking, too. And then they can challenge you to battle. And they can also trade. I have the trade down, thanks to poccil, but what about battling..and getting it MMORPG like where you can see other people?

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2008
    I was thinking maybe I want to make the Safari zone an MMORPG place where you can trade and battle with other players. But it would be an option in the Safari Zone before you go in. But it would show the other players walking, too. And then they can challenge you to battle. And they can also trade. I have the trade down, thanks to poccil, but what about battling..and getting it MMORPG like where you can see other people?

I think you´re not the only guy who wants to add a feature. for example me too.
    I think it shouldn´t be this hard to script, because netplay has already most of this features. Poccil will do an online Battly System someday.

But why the Safarizone?

Think the pal park would be much better ;)

Flameguru

Pokemon: Metallic Silver
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    I was thinking maybe I want to make the Safari zone an MMORPG place where you can trade and battle with other players. But it would be an option in the Safari Zone before you go in. But it would show the other players walking, too. And then they can challenge you to battle. And they can also trade. I have the trade down, thanks to poccil, but what about battling..and getting it MMORPG like where you can see other people?

Actually, no you don't have Online Trade down. Poccil's Online Trade doesn't work *yet*.

Me and Poccil are working it out, expect it to be fixed.

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2008
    Please do it then. You can release it here when you're done.

Umm.. Iam not a scripter... but i meant that pokemon essentials uses netplay so someone who can script could implent this scripts from netplay and customize them xD

Back