• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for a lv. 25-30 fire type...

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2009
    Hey, all. Unfortunately, as early as I am in the game (can't get National Dex yet, and even then, I don't have any of my old Pokemon games anymore) I cannot get a decent fire Pokemon since I didn't select Chimchar in the beginning. The only fire type I can get in the game is Ponyta/Rapidash, and they're horrible. (Seriously... they could have put a better selection of Fire Pokemon in D/P...)

I really don't have much to offer in return... since I don't want to trade off any of my main team (which only has 5) the best I could probably trade is a Girafarig. So, I guess I'm essentially asking if any of you have a lv. 25-30 (little lower or higher is okay) Fire Pokemon you'd be willing to give me.

Monferno... Cyndaquil... Magmar... Charmander... Houndoor... anything at least decent. The reason I ask for one lv. 25-30 is because that's the current level of my other Pokemon, and I want to play the game the right way. I don't want a really high level where I am right now.

Anyone willing to help me out?

Last edited:
    Back