• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eevee Evolution Poll and chat!!!!

Eevee_girl

Ich weiss nicht.
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 18, 2022
    Eevee Evolution Poll!!!!

I like them all,but I really like Jolteon.Its soo cute.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I too, like Jolteon with Hidden Power. Maybe Espeon and Vaporeon as well.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Well, Eevee's my favorite of them all, but Espeon's a close second. ^_^ It's so cute, and its psychic abilities are awesome!

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • I used to really like Jolteon, and I still do, but I like Espeon better seeing how that was my first Eevee evoultion I got without a stone XD.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • I like Vapoureon... i think it's even more elegant and beautiful than Espeon and others... Jolteon and Flareon got this powerful and rash register to them which i disliked both of these qualities in personalities... Umbreon looks cool but it just doesn't appeal to me as well as Vapoureon... Espeon maybe elegant in a way but it doesn't seem like one of those Pokemon that you can just cuddle all day... (register of pride is stuck on him in my mind).

That leaves Vapoureon to me ^_^

Eevee_girl

Ich weiss nicht.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 18, 2022
    Thanks guys for telling me about your favorite.I prefer Umbreon`s looks and Jolteon`s cuteness.I guess you could call me Eevee_girl.
    1.Jolton
    2.Umbreon
    3.Vaporeon,Espeon,Eevee,Flareon
    Thats the order I like them.
    Eevee is my third favorite,then Vaporeon and Espeon tied,Flareon last,but it is still cool though.

Hiding in darkness......
    wainting to strike....
    I`m Umbreon or Jolteon......
    Umbre?

Last edited:

Eevee_girl

Ich weiss nicht.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 18, 2022
    really....

Really my fav is Umbreon,I just turned Dark so I realized Umbreon`s real power!

Back