• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Final Fantasy Tactics A3: The World of Chaos [T] (OOC/SU)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
Final Fantasy Tactics A3:
The World of Chaos

The Story

Spoiler:

You

Spoiler:

Job System

In this RP, there are seven playable species: Humes, Moogle, Viera, Bangaa, Nu Mou, Gria and Seeq. Each species comes with their own unique job system, that meaning you can select a profession for your character. For example, if you want to be a human, you can select out of any of the jobs available for that species, like Soldier, Fighter or Paladin.​

There is something that should be noted, however. As you may or may not find, certain jobs are now able to use weapons that they weren't able to use in the games. An example of this would be the Hume Fighter job. In the games, the Fighter job can only use Blades. In this RP, however, a Fighter can still use Blades, but now they can also use Axes AND Lances. Also, I have added another kind of weapon to this RP, and that would be the Whip. Please click on the link I provided if you want more information on them. Now, whips are comparable to lances. While they are not long-ranged weapons, they have more range than your standard sword.​

And yes, the special jobs will be available. If you want your character to have a special job, you better have a decent SU. Oh, and there is a limit. Only one person can have that special job.​

The Hume:​
Spoiler:

The Moogle:​
Spoiler:

The Viera:​
Spoiler:

The Bangaa:​
Spoiler:

The Nu Mou:​
Spoiler:

The Seeq:​
Spoiler:

The Gria:​
Spoiler:

Special Jobs:​
Spoiler:

Rules

1) This RP is run by me, Game Over1375. What I say goes in this RP. If you have a problem with anything, please talk to me. I will try to be fair to not only you, but everyone as a whole.​

2) No godmodding!!! This is your first warning already. You will receive only one more warning if we see any case of it. Bunnying, however, is different. If you bunny someone else's character with that person's permission, it's all good. If you bunny them WITHOUT that person's permission, then Xilfer123 and I will see it as godmodding.​

3) No Mary Sues, Gary Stus, etc.​

4) DO NOT ASK ME IF YOU CAN HAVE A SPECIAL JOB ALREADY TAKEN! PLEASE, I BEG OF YOU, DON'T DO IT!​

5) This RP is rated T for Teen. It may involve romance, violence, and bad language. However, we do not want graphical romance (meaning keep it to kissing), gore, and/or continuous bad language.​

6) One-liners are NOT welcome here! When we say we want to keep this alive, we don't mean by constant mini-posts.​

7) No back-and-forths (as I call it). That means I don't want two or three people constantly posting toward each other, causing the next person to have to read it all. Forget not that we are all in different time zones here, and some of us don't have all day on PC either.​

8) Please post any and all SUs here and not in the RP thread.​

9) Stay active, please. Anybody who's not posted for two weeks will receive a warning, and if they have not posted two weeks more, they will be booted out and the spot given to someone else.​

10) All Pokecommunity RPing rules apply.​

11) Only one character is allowed in this RP, unless special permission is given by me, the GM.​

12) When designing the appearance of your character, please stick to the uniform of your character's job. The only difference you may make is certain modifications to the uniform, like the color of the uniform. However, do not take these changes too far. This is different for those with special jobs. You may make whatever you want your uniform to be. Just nothing provacative, okay?​

13) To verify you've read the rules, you must say this at the beginning of your post: "THIS IS KUPO AWESOME!!!!" And yes, it has to be EXACTLY like that.​

14) Don't ask for a job that is not available to the species you pick. (Example: An Assassin Hume)​

15) In regards to having a character with more than one job, yes, that is possible in this RP. The only thing I ask is that you keep to keep it at three jobs max throughout the RP.​

16) No Ultima abilities or Scions until I give the okay.​

17) HAVE FUN!​

Jylland

The land this RP takes place in is named Jylland. Jylland is a region in Ivalice made up of two peninsulas and several islands, and is divided into five territories that span two continents, the Loar Continent to the west and the western half of the Ordalia Continent to the east. Within these territories are several locations such as battlefields and towns. The River Silennia flows east through Loar.​

The Loar continent:

Targ Wood - Birdsong fills this peaceful forest. A small village stands among the watchful trees.​

Camoa - Camoa is a famed gathering spot for adventurers. The countryside surrounding the city is a verdant patchwork of crops and pastureland.​

Baptiste Hill - Green grasses cover the gently sloping hillside. A refreshing wind eases the burdens of passing travelers.​

Graszton - This narrow stretch of land overlooks the sea of Ewohl and goods stream the busy port city of Graszton.​

Bisga Greenlands - Thick vegetation grows across this broad plain. Many travelers pass along its extensive network of roads.​

Aldanna Range - Rugged highland with row upon row of soaring peaks. Hardy mountain shrubs grow among its crags and cliffs.​

Zedlei Forest - Warm light plays through the canopy of this beautiful forest. The Silennia river runs through the heart of the wood on its eastward journey to the sea.​

Moorabella - The magick city of Moorabella and its aerodrome sit atop this high, forest-covered plateau.​

Galerria Deep - Countless tunnels make up this vast underground cavern. It's known in some circles as the Pit of the Larva.​

Rupie Mountains - Said to be raised in the age of myth, these mountains have a stark, captivating beauty.​

Ruins of Delgantua - This sprawling ruin is thought to date back to the Galtean era. The lost arts of the time are evident throughout.​

The Ordalia Continent:

Fluorgis - Quaint shops and age-old houses line the streets of Fluorgis. Beyond the city, ruins of once mighty fortresses stand watch over the wilderness.​

Tramdine Fens - The sun shines wanly over this desolate swampland. A pervasive gloom falls on all who enter.​

Sant D'alsa Bluff - This high bluff looks down on the sea crashing against the rocks far below. The region is geologically active and warm the year round.​

Nazan Mines - This magicite mine has lain dormant for long years. Only creatures of the dark now crawl its passages.​

Goug - This island rising from the Mirhelian Sea is home to the moogle city of Goug.​

Neslowe Passage - A cave passing beneath the narrow sea once connected this volcanic island with the mainland.​

Aisenfield - The legend of the Thirteen was born long ago on this sweeping plain that time forgot.​

Kthili Sands - Waves of sand rise and fall in this barren waste. The scorching sun burns bright in the sky.​

Sigh-Ups

Name: (Your first and last names go here. Middle is optional.)​

Age: (Your age. Right here. Keep it between fifteen and forty please.)​

Gender: (Boy or girl? Leave this blank if your race is either Viera or Gria.)​

Race: (Your Race/ Species. You can choose from Hume, Moogle, Viera, Bangaa, Nu Mou, Seeq, or Gria. No mixed races.)​

Job: (What is your job? Can only be a job designated by selected species)​

Side: (Gully or Nex Malum?)​

Appearance: (Your appearance. The character itself is totally yours to make, but please stick to the uniform given to you by your job. You may only make a few modifications to the uniform, like colour, rips, etc, unless you have a special job. If that's the case, go nuts.)​

History: (What did you do before you joined Clan Gully or Nex Malum/ Khamja? What have you experienced during your time in Gully or Nex Malum/ Khamja? Anything that makes you who you are today?)​

Personality: (What is your character like? How do they act?)​

Password: (Did you read the rules?)​

Other: (Anything else.)​

Here are my SUs:​

Zellum Lacerti:​
Spoiler:

Gaol Coppersun:​
Spoiler:

Spots

Clan Gully:

Leader: Skymin as Florence Rennadam (Gria, Raptor/ Geomancer)
Member: Nideous as Kupeeri (Moogle, Black Mage/ Time Mage)
Member: Fearless Love as ... RESERVED
Member: Garet as Torgaz Zheitk (Hume, Parivir/ Thief)
Member: DarkAngel91 as Shadow Star Lightwood (Gria, Ravager)
Member: TiTaN.JuStIn as George McCollum (Hume, Paladin/ White Mage)
Member: Game Over1375 as Gaol Coppersun (Moogle, Bard/ Moogle Knight)
Member: Game Over1375 as Zellum Lacerti (Bangaa, Master Monk/ White Monk)

Nex Malum:

Squad Leader: Discordant Harmony as Gregory Barrowfoot (Hume, Soldier/ Blue Mage)
Member: Greiger as Corth Joleum (Bangaa, Gladiator/ Warrior)
Member: Spellsun as Luther Luna (Bangaa, Trickster/ Templar)
Member: Open

As you may notice, Nex Malum doesn't have a leader. The Squad Leader will report to the five Elders, who will give the Squad Leader missions and whatnot. In return, the Squad Leader reports to the Elders how the mission went and what happened. I will place brief bios of the Elders here later in the RP.​

If you have any questions about this RP, please ask either me. However, if you have any questions about the Final Fantasy Tactics series (especially Advance and A2), or the Final Fantasy series in general, please click here, here, here, and here. I encourage research to be done before you join, as the series is rather complicated sometimes. However, if you would like to learn as you go, feel free. This RP is open to everyone.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Okay, gonna use my character from the last one! I hope this one will be more of a success! I'm pretty sure I don't have to add anything in due to the difference storyline, right?

uh... well, i don't really like the unsubtly of these weird passwords but... THIS IS KUPO AWESOME!!!!

Name: Florence Rennadam
Race: Gria
Job: Raptor (with practices in Geomancy)
Side: Gully

Appearance:
Florence looks like most Grias, as she adorns the signature pointed ears, wings, tail and horns that most Gria wear proudly. She's not exceptionally tall, probably a little shorter than the average hume and keeps her body well in shape, fit for any battle. Her eyes are a dark brown and her fiery red hair is parted to the right and long at the back, tied off usually in a ponytail (though this sometimes varies). To any hume, she probably looks quite cute but her temper has been known to get the best of her at times.

She's usually armed with the high class sword, Estrella, and a Reverie Shield, which she spent years gathering the items needed and saving up the Gil for it. Her clothes are usually suited for a Raptor class, which means she's not wearing a whole lot of heavy clothes (or much clothes at all). They include a bikini and tight fitting undershirt, which is a dark grey in colour, a protective red and blue vest and a pair of brown gloves. Below her torso are traditional Gria pants, which are belted, dark blue in colour and cut off just below her knees. Her shoes are a protective pair of boots, brown in colour, fit with socks underneath. She also wears accessories to keep herself safe from magic and attacks, including a ring on her bicep, a pair of silver charmed sleeper earings and studs and a ring on her leg.​

History:
Florence was born in Fluorgis to a loving Gria mother with two, younger twin hume half-brothers. She knew naught much of her father, only that he was a hume and was some kind of leader of a famous Guild, or so her mother told her. She spent a great deal of her childhood helping her mother take care of her brothers as financially, they weren't doing so well. Florence's mother worked in a tavern then finally joined a clan, often being away for months at a time. So, it was up to the young Florence to take care of Edward and Andrew. At first, she had no idea what she was doing and how she would get food. At once point, infact, a group of bandits passed through the town. Being only 10 years old and trying to protect her 7 year old siblings, she could do nothing when the bandits turned to them for Gil and jewels. She was saved in the nick of time though, by a few members from a clan passing by. They took them to their guild safehouse and took care of them until Florence's mother returned. From then on, these clan members inspired Florence to toughen up, join a clan and protect the innocent, just like those members had done for her.

She had her mother train her whenever she could, so that she could defend herself if the problem was to arise again. She was quite determined to become a respectable fighter, training by herself when her mother was away on quests. Indeed, when she turned 15, she was able to fend off a pair of hellhounds with ease. At this point, her mother had retired from her clan and returned to work at the tavern, now having time to look after Edward and Andrew (though, they were old enough now to look after themselves). Florence took this time to move on. She wanted to pursue her dream in becoming part of a clan. That didn't take long at all, as a small guild called Clan Don accepted her and took her on several missions. Though not all were successful, Florence always did the best she possibly could and made sure there were never any casualties. Though, with each passing quest, her rate of failure became smaller and smaller.

After five years with Clan Don, she decided she needed to move onto bigger things. That's when she found Clan Gully, a clan she had heard much about. Their name was known far and wide about their defeat of the evil Khamja and Neukhia about a decade ago. At that time, Cid was still Leader and the team was known to take on a variety of missions, several units out at once helping all kinds of people. When Florence initially approached Cid, she was declined a spot and was told come back when she had more experience. Not taking no for an answer, she challenged Cid to a fight, which he accepted with a laugh. Though she lost miserably, she kept her ground the entire time, never giving up or backing away. Cid commended her for her diligence, her persistence and her never-give-up attitude and offered Florence a place among Clan Gully, which Florence hastily accepted.

Florence has been in Clan Gully for a good eight years now, now at the top of her game and one of the best Raptors around. She's an asset to any mission always does the very best she can to complete the mission. Though she does have the odd failure now and again, she always makes sure that the targets she is defending are safe and sound and her team members are never in mortal danger. And now the leader of Clan Gully, she takes this more seriously than ever.​

Personality:
Florence is a no nonsense kind of Gria. She's quite blunt and doesn't like to sugar coat the truth. She tends to get angry quite suddenly or without warning, throwing off her cute demeanour. If you're being annoying or doing something stupid, she'll make sure you know about it. If you're her subordinate, she'll demand at least some kind of respect. If you treat her like a kid or underestimate her, she'll give you a mouthing and make sure her place is known. In saying that, she knows when you've made an honest mistake and knows how to give second chances; she herself had to get one to become a part of the clan in the first place. She's quite firm, but fair.

She's a fairly bright Gria, she knows tactics and how to get around the battlefield with strategy. Though if she does go into plan with a strategy or two, she can get snappy and crack under pressure if her plan(s) don't go according to plan. She can improvise, but it can get sloppy sometimes and mainly involves her putting herself at risk. This rarely ever happens though, as her plans are usually well thought out and she goes into battle having at least two ways of attacking the enemy. She never underestimates anyone, and hopes her foes doesn't make the mistake of underestimating her; she enjoys battles that challenges her wits.​

Password: I'm not sure I was subtle enough...
Other: I will ask if Florence can be the Gully Leader. Please. <:

Last edited:

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Another FFTA RP? THIS IS KUPO AWESOME!!!! Reserve me please! I'll finish my SU soon.

Name: Kupeeri​

Race: Moogle

Job: Black Mage-Time Mage​

Side: Gully​

Appearance: Kupeeri is average height for a moogle. He is very skinny, and not very muscular either. His fur is a pristine white, and he keeps it very well groomed. Unlike most other moogles, his pom-pom is blue, not red, as are his wings. His ears are a tad bit longer than most moogles, and he keeps them just as well groomed as the rest of his fur, yet how he reaches all the way to the top is a mystery. His eyes are a deep blue color, with a slightly sarcastic look to them. He generally is not smiling, instead, keeping a scowl on his face.​

His clothing matchs the rest of him, neat, tidy, and organized. His Black Mage robes are precisely the right size for him, neither too long, nor too short. There are no rips or tears in them. His shoes are well polished, and shine like no tomorrow. As for the hat, he refuses to wear one. He hates the way it looks on his head. He is armed with a Thor's Rod, as he is still mastering the mighty Thundaga, the last spell he can learn. His robe's are Sage's Robes, though he has mastered the arts of Geomancy. He has nothing better to wear, and he likes the way the robe fits him. On his finger is a Fortune Ring, which protects him from many status efects (If that's still what it does.). On his feet, he keeps a pair of Dash Boots, just so that he can keep up with his taller allies.​

History: Kupeeri was born in Tarq Woods. He was raised by a Hume White Mage that happened to be living their as well. It was clear from the beginning that Kupeeri was skilled in magic, and the Hume knew it. He taught Kupeeri everything he knew about magic, though it was of little use to the moogle. Kupeeri soon was sent to Moorabella to learn more in depth magically abilities. He trained at the mage city for many years, gaining a reputation as a quick study, but soon grew bored when it was clear he was more talented than his tutors. So, at the age of fourteen, he set out on his own to teach himself more magic. He wandered the land, chasing after rumors of lost relics. And, more times than not, he found them. To survive, he would offer his magical services to those that would pay for it, considering he had no friends or family to support him, as his adoptive father had died long ago.​

However, artifacts weren't the only thing he found. He also found trouble, and a great deal of it. At such times when he got himself into trouble that he couldn't get out of, he would put up a request for a clan to aid him. One such clan was Clan Gully. The new clan has come out and helped him rather a lot, and he surprisingly found himself longing for the fellowship and companionship they showed. He had spent far too long in isolation. He felt it was time to rejoin the world instead of chasing off after lost treasures. So, after he got back from his latest journey, he found Clan Gully and joined them.​

Personality: Kupeeri is in a word, tidy. He always has to keep things neat, pristine, and organized. Always. And not just his things. Anyone else that he views as dirty or disorganized he automatically has to fix. He has to. Something compells him to keep everything clean and neat. Though, he will never tell anyone why he feels this way. He doesn't even know himself. And when things are up to his exacting standards, he's a very friendly moogle. Though, he'll always be distracted be even a piece of dust on the table or a hair out of place.

However, given his odd obsession with cleaning, he's a generally nice guy. Even though he may annoy people with his oddities. He'll stop at nothing to protect the people he cares for, except getting himself filthy. That one he isn't sure which would be worse to him. On the battlefield, he's all about buisiness. He does what's asked of him, seeing as how he's both a support mage and a damage mage, he feels he is invaluable to the clan. He doesn't want to lose his new found friends.

Kupeeri, when confronted with something dirty, goes into an odd state. He gets highly agitated, and will become very pushy, especially if denied being able to clean said item. And if he does try, and finds he can't get it perfectly, he gets angry and frustrated. He becomes very irrate, yelling and screaming like a child who didn't get his way. However, even in anger, he would never do anything that might injure his new friends.

Password: LEEERRROOOYYY JAAANNNKKKIIINNNSSS!!!!!!!! What? That is always the password. :D​

Other: (Anything else.)​

Last edited:

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
@ Skymin: You are accepted!
@ Nideous: You are reserved!

And now we wait for more people to sign up.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
I'd like to Reserve please THIS IS KUPO AWESOME!!!!

Name: (Your first and last names go here. Middle is optional.)

Age: (Your age. Right here. Keep it between fifteen and forty please.)

Race: Viera

Job: Elementalist

Appearance: (Your appearance. The character itself is totally yours to make, but please stick to the uniform given to you by your job. You may only make a few modifications to the uniform, like colour, rips, etc, unless you have a special job. If that's the case, go nuts.)

History: (What did you do before you joined Clan Gully or Nex Malum/ Khamja? What have you experienced during your time in Gully or Nex Malum/ Khamja? Anything that makes you who you are today?)

Personality: (What is your character like? How do they act?)

Password: (Did you read the rules?)

Other: (Anything else.

Last edited:

Yagerbomb

←Apple Jack
Years
Could I reserve the Nex Malum squad leader and the sky Pirate spot? THIS IS KUPO AWESOME!!!!

Name: Ragnar Levance

Race: Hume

Job: Sky Pirate

Side: Nex Malum

Appearance: (Your appearance. The character itself is totally yours to make, but please stick to the uniform given to you by your job. You may only make a few modifications to the uniform, like colour, rips, etc, unless you have a special job. If that's the case, go nuts.)

History: (What did you do before you joined Clan Gully or Nex Malum/ Khamja? What have you experienced during your time in Gully or Nex Malum/ Khamja? Anything that makes you who you are today?)

Personality: (What is your character like? How do they act?)

Password: THIS IS KUPO AWESOME!!!!

Other: (Anything else.)

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
@ Yagerbomb: You are reserved!

@ Supervegeta and ~Genevieve~: Until I see the password at the beginning of your SUs, neither of you are reserved. Sorry, but it's a rule I gotta enforce.

@ EVERYBODY: You can reserve spots... But you CANNOT reserve special jobs. In other words, if you want that special job, you gotta have a full SU before someone else does.

Garet

GhostFire
Years
THIS IS KUPO AWESOME!!!! Now I get to try out a new character of mine.
Anywho, I'd like to reserve a Clan Gully spot. I shall finish my SU sometime soon. My SU is now done and ready for official review.

Name: Torgaz Zheitk
Race: Hume
Job: Parivir (main) / Thief (secondary)

Appearance: Torgaz stands at a height of roughly five-and-a-half feet, with amber eyes that can register minor details and black hair that is kept neck-length in the back and on the sides. He wears a Gold Hairpin that keeps his bangs out of his face. His skin is a light shade of brown, with several scars on his forearms and hands. He has, thus far, never been able to grow any facial hair. Physical-wise, Torgaz is wiry and built more for offense and speed, which is often reflected in his personal strategy.

Torgaz wears the usual parivir uniform, with a smoke-grey variation of the shirt, and a set of Ninja Gear, also smoke-grey in color, underneath. He carries a Sumihomura as his weapon and would likely throw a fit or something if it were to be stolen, as he inherited it from his father. Torgaz wears a pair of Brigand's Gloves and a Ruby Earring, which hangs from his right ear. He carries no shield.

History:
Spoiler:

Personality: One of Torgaz Zheitk's main traits is his recklessness in battle, developed in part during the last several years. Torgaz now constantly favors an offensive approach with little regard for his personal safety, which has gotten him into trouble in the recent past. He feels that one only prolongs one's defeat by continuous defense and that the sooner you strike, the better. The parivir's general strategy of striking hard and fast appeals to Torgaz.

Another trait of Torgaz's is his short temper in combat. Having to be on the defensive is one thing that will certainly get him simmering; taking his time about bringing down his opponent is another. Torgaz is also short-tempered if he can't defeat an opponent in just a few minutes and more so if he's defeated in battle. He doesn't like to lose. What he'll be especially angry about is unfairness. Torgaz believes that everyone should fight fairly and, after the deaths of his father and oldest brother, have a chance to fight.

Recklessness and short temper aside, Torgaz strives to be as honest as possible at all times, and he deals fairly with his friends and clanmates. He tends to be more calm outside of battle. Torgaz can usually be found doing something or other, as long as he feels it's productive. If he was taught anything in his childhood, it was that lazy sit-arounds never last long.
Torgaz still holds his grudge against Clan Taka. He'll do almost anything to avenge his dead father and brother.

Password: Hrm...have I mentioned that THIS IS KUPO AWESOME!!!!

Other: Soon after his arrival in Jylland, Torgaz had bought a fresh brown Chocobo named Synko. He tends to ride Synko when convenient; otherwise, he'll be carrying some of Torgaz's supplies, belongings, and loot. Torgaz will never willingly bring Synko into battle - he'd seen Chocobos die during combat, and he intended to keep Synko alive.

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
Hopefully you don't mind placeholders~? I'll have this finished Idk when probably soon. Keeping pretty much the same name and everything I originally had ftw.

---

Name: Eos Nyx

Race: Viera

Job: Assassin (with some practice as a Sniper)

Appearance: Eos looks like most Viera, save for one difference: Her ears are floppy rather than straight and make her look more like the daughter of a Nu Mou and a Viera. She's as tall as the average Viera, however, and has the same tan-brown skin. Her eyes are a crimson red and her hair silver white, albeit some black streaks on the tips (dyed by Eos herself).

Eos's weapon of choice? Greatbows. Her favorite greatbow in specific is the Hades Bow, a Dark-elemental greatbow that Eos inherited from her late parents. Her uniform is also the typical Assassin style, but it is pitch black. Eos got it colored that way believing she would be able to blend into her surroundings better at night and thus becoming invincible. She had originally planned to have it colored a greenish color to hide in forests during the day, but decided against such.

History: Eos grew up in Moorabella with her parents and two older sisters. She was named by her mother, who thought a contradicting name would be fun ("Eos" means "dawn" whereas "Nyx" means "night"). Though Eos grew up innocent and carefree, she had no idea what sorts of "activities" her parents always seemed to be involved in. They would leave in the morning and not return until late night or later. Eos seldom saw her parents, but when she did, she noticed wounds that couldn't have just been simple accidents.

One day, curiosity got the better of Eos, so she followed her parents. As a result, Eos learned that her parents were mercenaries, taking on jobs for money.

Personality: Turn away from this section now if you were hoping for a bubbly, sane personality. Eos is neither. She has a huge aversion to practically all other races (including hers), and she will not flinch if she manages to kill anyone. Instead, Eos will smile whenever she watches someone die before her very eyes. Unless the person's another member of Nex Malum. Because they took her in as one of their own, Eos cares for them as if they were her true family, and so she would be devastated to find them dead on the ground. Eos also cares greatly for Chocobos, her reasoning explained earlier. Do not kill a Chocobo or eat Chocobo meat in front of Eos, ever. Your remains will never be found.

Besides her aversion to most species and love of Chocobos, Eos likes reading stories about knights and dragons. No, not stories regarding saving the princess and the village from fire-breathing dragons. She likes stories where the dragons burn the knights to ashes or swallow them whole. She has always liked dragons since she was young, and her love of them has yet to wane. Eos also enjoys being an assassin with a greatbow, and will not hold back. Did I mention she is a few cards short of a full deck? As for dislikes, Eos is not a fan of "girlish" things, though she does not mind skirts as much because they are easy to move around in. But begin talking to her about some "dreamy" male idol and she will either begin walking away from you or she will shoot an arrow at your face . Oh, and do not insult Eos in any way or form as she has a greatbow and will shoot you as many times as possible until she is 200% certain you are going to die.

Password: THIS IS KUPO AWESOME!!!!

Other: N/A

Last edited:
Years
can you please reserve me?
i will have my SU ASAP!

"THIS IS KUPO AWESOME!!!!"
xD
uuuhhmmm..this is my first time RPing..
sorry for the wrong grammars(if ever there are)
ahahha..im just forced to join..but getting interested:)

Name: Errion Darksky

Race: Nu Mou

Job: Arcanist​

Side: Gully​

Appearance: Errion wears a gold and silver robe.He has yellow eyes which makes him unique.He also wears some special boots which makes him fast.He has 2 jeweled bracelets on his right arm which he received from his parents when he was 21 years old.This bracelets protects him from bad elements..He uses an Ancient Rod which was commonly used by his grandparents when war arrives.

History: Errion was raised by 2 master arcanists.His parents always lead their clan when some pirates want to invade their place.He also wants to defend their city so he decided to train early at the age of 10.His parents stood as his trainers.Errion pursued hard and when he turned 18,his parents let him join the battle.With his help,they always defend their city and celebrates.

It was midnight when some troops from far west invaded their city.It was a surprise battle and his parents tried to defend but they were defeated.Errion escaped and promised to revenge for his parents.He went into the wilds and trained himself there.He defeated many enemies but he thought his power was not enough.

While walking,he saw a giant ogre running towards him.He thought it was just a ordinary ogre so he went battling it.After some minutes,Errion was out of energy but the ogre is fully alive.When the ogre was about to attack him,a Human quickly slashed the enemy and at last,Errion was saved!He thanked him and the Human asked him to join their clan.Errion had no other choice and decided to join Clan Gully.

Personality: Even though Errion seeks revenge,he has a good heart.He likes to help people which are in danger.He always want to make new friends.He is very modest when people are thanking him after defending their place.He always said to them "I can't do this all without your support."

Password: (Did you read the rules?)​

Other: Errion is scared of Ogres after what happened to him in the past.​

Last edited:

Thiefany

.S t r a w B e r r y.
Years
  • Seen Nov 20, 2011
THIS IS KUPO AWESOME!!

Please do reserve me for a spot on Nex Malum please? :3
I'll have my SU tomorrow. <3

Thank you so very much if you do~!

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Hooray! A final fantasy game that will be super-special-awesome!!

"THIS IS KUPO AWESOME!!!!"

Name: Corth Joleum

Race: Bangaa

Job: Gladiator - Warrior

Appearance:

Corth is a brown bangaa sporting a height slightly higher than that of the average hume. Corth believes in keeping the blood of his enemies as trophies and so while he will bathe himself he will never clean his equipment, save his sword. Corth goes into battle like all gladiators do, whi no shirt, a brown helmet, brown gauntlets, brown leather shorts, and brown greaves. He also carries with him his trusty blade and his lucky round shield he has used ever since his warrior training.

History:

Corth was raised on the streets ever since he was born. With his family in desperate need of money Corth would use his special knack of intimidation to scare the living daylights out of higher class kids who happened to stray too close near the alleys. It was only after a few "conversations" with his prey when he was approached by one of the members of a street gang who offered Corth great wealth if he would help the gang with "reminding" clients of overdue loans. Corth eagerly agreed and during his time on the streets he learned a powerful lesson, to stay loyal to the guys who had power.

He had only spent two years in his new line of work when a rival gang began to weed out the competition, which fortunately included Corth's. I say fortunately here based on the fact that Corth realized that his new gang held more power than the one he was currently aligned with and in soon-to-be classic Corth fashion he abandoned his "client" to seek employment where there was more power, and of course more money.

Years passed and Corth eventually matured, and from all of the power swapping that had happened in his neighborhood he had gained a 'sense' to spot individuals with great power. It was this sense that happened to tune him to a nu mou that just happened to pass by him one day. Corth followed him to the Nex Malum headquarters into which the man disappeared. Corth, of course, demanded entry. When the two guards attempted to stop him, he bashed their skulls in. The nu mou he had followed was slightly impressed with the ruthlessness that Corth demonstrated and when he appeared before Corth the bangaa wasted no time in pledging his loyalty to him. The nu mou simply smiled and ordered him to rip off one of the guard's arms. He gladly did. Intrigued by the bangaa the nu mou offered him a spot in Nex Malum which Corth accepted in two seconds flat.

Personality:

Corth is considered a very obedient ally. As long as Corth is working for someone who holds all the power he will not cause trouble and will do anything his "client" asks of him. Of course if his "client" is no longer the most powerful individual in the room Corth will waste no time in backstabbing whoever he has pledged his loyalty to, will renounce any oath or promise he has made to his former employer and will go on to pledge his loyalty to his new "client".

Password: "THIS IS KUPO AWESOME!!!!"

Other:

Corth believes that those in power should be followed without hesitation and if he should see that hesitation in fellow "employees" he will not hesitate to correct the mistake by either informing his employer or by taking the matter into his own hands.

Last edited:

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
So many SUs... So many reservations...

HOT DIGGITY DOG! *cracks knuckles* Time to do some work!

@ Nideous, Garet, Greiger: You three are accepted! Good job on the SUs, by the way. Great characters. :)

@ Roswell, TiTaN.JuStIn, Thiefany: You three are reserved!

@ shinysweety: Unfortunately, all of the spots for Clan Gully are either taken or reserved. You have two options: Either wait until someone who has reserved a spot to either switch sides or drop from the RP, or reserve a spot for Nex Malum.

@ dragonmaster101: ... Oi... Just... Oi...

First of all, your sentences aren't properly spaced out, making your SU hard to read. Also, the quality of your SU is rather... poor. If you could go into more detail about the Appearance and History of you character, I would gladly appreciate it. Since this is COULD be your first RP, I'll go easy on you and give you a reservation. Therefore, you are reserved! Correct the things I have addressed, and we'll see if I can accept you.

@ EVERYBODY WHO HAS A RESERVATION: You each only have five days to finish your SUs starting today. If they are not finished by then, then your reservations WILL BE dropped. You will, however, be able to still join the RP. You just won't be able to make another reservation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back