• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gundam Seed Astray Aftermath(my version, anyhow)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
"My..bad." sai dLouis as he went to finish off the battleship.

Louis flew to the other side of the battleship and started blasting the flamethrowers at the side of the ship. Louis then notice a hole appeared on the side where he had used the flamethrower. Louis then used Dark Phoenox's claws to reach in and grab the wires. LOuis dismantled many Wures, sending blue sparks everywhere. Louis then flew back a distance and used the flamethrowers on the wires, and another explosion occured. Louis had started an electrical fire inside of the battleship.

If Louis wasn'tmistaken, the computer system inside the battleship would be malfucntioning and that it would kill many G.R.A.C. people inside. Louis smiled at the destruction. "All in a day's work." he said Louis then flew back to the other side and decided to finish it off. Louis flew Dark Phoenix over to the Engine Boosters and began to cut off the boosters. Louis was hacking and slashing for about fifteen minutes. Louis made sure that battleshp couldnt escape as he watched it in shambles. Louis turned to Centi and Alex in order to see how they were doing.

Heroes

Trying not to die in a book.
Years
((Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Been doing a lot of things.))

Alex noded over a video screen. He tapped screen after screen and leaned forward as the screens seperated. A keyboard sat there and Alex started typing faster then anyone had ever seen. He then stoped leaned back and pressed another screen and his engines burst into flames as it flew threw the air. "Sword. Activate." He said and a black sword flew from nowhere and slashed through rapidially againist G.R.A.C. ships. He saw something emerge a few miles away. "Louis did you take out the communications? Because they've got reinforcments coming. And a lot at that." He said typing as the engines stoped. "Sheilds down." The invisablity went away. "Take down the sheilds. I've got a plan." He said a plan formulating in his head.

centi

Gundam Pilot Reporting!
Years
ooc: no its not...by the way im back so ill start posing again...sorry guys! (^_^)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back