• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello from SA

F1refly

Stuff and things
Years
  • I've been a member on this forum since last year, mainly for the Hacks but recently have gotten into your Sprites section. I've always been interested in creating my own Pokemon but your Fusion threads inspired me to actually do it.

I'm from South Africa. I got into pokemon years back when it first aired here in 2001. It went on for a while, then back in 2005 we got the Emerald/Ruby/Sapphire series. Then until 2011 there wasn't anything till Disney XD came along. Finally I was able to watch pokemon again after a six year back. Recently the black and white series started being aired.

I hope to become a productive member of this forum and hope that you guys will help me along the way.

Here is a sheet of some of the pokemon that I've done fusions of. These were all done in two days. Guess which is my first ever ;) Also included is another one that I didn't have time to add to the sheet.
    Just click on them.
    View attachment 64459

View attachment 64460

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Hi there, welcome to the forum! May I just say I love your fusions; they're really good! Especially Blaziken + Houndoom; that's my favourite one! I'm guessing at Azurillchu for the first ever? x] So it seems you've developed a love for the anime over the years; well I certainly suggest you check out the Pokemon Anime section to discuss all your opinions about it! Other than that it seems you're already pretty well gripped with the forum so there's not much more to say other than give the rules a quick re-read incase anything new has come up since your last visit and hopefully we'll see you around tonnes! Also make sure to contact any member of staff if you have any questions c:

Back