• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Suggestion: Find all threads by Spherical Ice

Years
  • It'd save me a some time when looking for tutorials, etc. if, similar to how Find all posts by Spherical Ice can, Find all threads by Spherical Ice could be accessed from the dropdown menu that shows up when you click usernames. Just a suggestion, I don't mind too much but it'd be a nice convenience! :D

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Find all posts is actually already in the dropdown menu as "find more posts". :) I don't see why a thread thing couldn't be added though.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    OH I'm a derp. I misread, sorry haha >_o

Years
  • I know, I'm asking for convenience's sake to not have to wait for their user profile to load and then find the About Me tab which can be in different places sometimes if people have VMs disabled or infractions or something. I ask especially because the posts thing is in the dropdown list and I use that less, so I think adding the thread one would be just as useful.

Back