• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Hack Series

Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2013
So I did do some searching on this forum, and though I'm sure someone has mentioned Pokemon Hack Series, I couldn't find anything. I did just create my account on this website, specifically because of ROM Hacking, even though I had an account years ago(forgot the username...).

Anyway, to the point. I am a Pokemon ROM Hack Series Maker(though we call ourselves PokeHackers). I have been for the past 4 and a half years. A Pokemon ROM Series Maker(for those who don't know) is someone who hacks a Pokemon ROM, but doesn't create a game that others can play. Instead they create a series of videos for the viewers entertainment, which usually tells a story of their own Pokemon journey. A few years ago this evolved into something different, and people began to do animations in their hacks which expanded the way the characters and Pokemon interacted on the Over World map. Pokemon Hack animating has evolved Series Hacking so much that the videos were almost anime like. And that's how it is now, or how it was. Barely anyone makes hacks anymore, and it's sad because the videos were so enjoyable, I'm sure tons of the people on this website would just love to see them. Which is why I wanted to re-introduce(if it was already introduced) series hacking to this site. If there is anyone out there who might be interested in something like this, now is the time for them to know learn about it; when Pokemon Series Hacking is dead/dying.

If anyone is interested in this, you can simply reply to this, message me on this website, or even find my YouTube channel which is "LordHekena" (I can't post the link because I'm a noob XD)

Also I sure hope I'm not posting anything wrong here or offensive, and if I am please let me know.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
I remember seeing things like this.
I found them interesting and/or amusing, depending on the genre the hack followed.

I'd love to help in one, but I lack skills in hacking except for mapping.
So, I'll help map?

Oh, and I can somewhat Overworld Sprite.

PenguinStorm

Stormeo
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 17, 2013
This sounds interesting I wonder if I could still find some of toughs videos

Back