• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon - The Regionz Secretz

What would you like added to the comic?

• More Death!

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • More Romance!

• More Comedy!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More Action!

• More Horror!

• More Adventure!

• More Journey!

• More Battles!

• Total voters

Charchic

The 3rd Member of the Elite 4
Years
  • Pokemon - The Regionz Secretz

[agelimit]13+ - IT CONTAINS COMIC VIOLENCE AND SWEARING.[/agelimit]​

STORY: Welcome to the world of Pokemon, a world filled with mysterys, secrets and legends that if left untouched...are harmless. But sadly, like with many of the world's magnificent natural things, humans will enventually get their hands on them. But the next mystery they are about to stumble on, will not only change the fate of the regions, but will change the fate of the universe!

After being kidnapped Michael Smith and Liam Ankrah were taken to Team Death's hideout of doom, where Liam Ankrah carelessly looking into the eyes of Nurse Gloom, a Death Grunt. As so they were forced to flee to the nearest region, to the Kanto Region, where they are due to meet up with Martha Jones. A young fifteen year old girl from Pewter City.

But there is more to Martha Jones then you know. And this will all be reveiled eventually.

SO STAY TUNED FOR MORE ADVENTURES. IN POKEMON - THE REGIONZ SECRETZ.

IF YOU READ PLEASE COMMENT!

CREDIT TO:

Reign Prower
    Swizzler121
    MariosimikT
    The Spriters Resource
    Coronis​

CHAPTER ONE: JHOTO

JOINING:

Name:
    Nicknames: (Optional)
    Pokemon: (Yeah okay...Rares allowed)
    Side: (Good, Evil, Nuetral)
    Sprites:

PLEASE POST IF YOU READ THIS

FAN STUFF:

(NON YET. HOPEFULLY SOME SOON)​

CAST - FROM LEFT TO RIGHT

NOTE, SOME OF THE FOLLOWING CAST MAY HAVE NOT SHOWN UP IN THE COMIC YET, THAT DOESN'T MATTER, ALSO. YOU MAY NOTICE CHARACTERS SUCH AS ARCHIE AND SHELLY ARE NOT ON THE CAST. WELL THEY ARE NOT EXACTLY MAIN CHARACTERS.

w8q1pv.png

Name: Michael Smith
    Pokemon: None
    Gyms Beat: None
    Biography: Not much is known about Michael, but he is scared of getting killed and his mother is his hero. He also hates Martha.

Name: Liam Ankrah
    Pokemon: None
    Gyms Beat: None
    Biography: Not much is known about Liam eider, except he is very annoying as he ask too many questions.

Name: Martha Jones
    Pokemon: Pikachu (F - Sparky) & Squirtle (M - Shellshock)
    Gyms Beat: 1
    Biography: Martha lives in Pewter City, which made it easy for her to get to the Pewter City Gym where she won her first battle, then her father Leon Jones the owner of a Day Care center in Sinnoh sent her a Pichu which eventually evolved, she wants to travel to Misty's gym eventually...and hates Michael.

Name: Jacqueline Masfield
    Pokemon: Clefairy (F - Fairy)
    Gyms Beat: 6
    Biography: Jacqueline (A.K.A Jacqui) is Michael's mother, she used to be a great Pokemon trainer but now hates battling. Michael wants her to finish the last two gyms and she has recently started considering it. She lives in New Bark Town with her son.

MORE BIOS COMING SOON.

Last edited:

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • It's okay. You need to work on the story though. It seems...kinda pointless so far. The bodies don't look dead, they look like they're still standing. And, try making the sounds in the comic, don't put *gunshot*

7/10 for effort. I'm sure it'll get better. ^^; Good work though.

Charchic

Years
  • Thanks, yeah the story will develop, I also have a plan for what is to come, and it is quite exciting XD It will be fun to write. I will improve yeah. I haven't made comics for quite a long time so it is wierd coming back.

Thanks for the post.

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
  • i really like this comic, but there could always be improvements...like telling us who is who...also the dead people dont look deade, you should flip them sideways or just "X" the eyes, but its good, ill keep reading

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
  • ok well since you have the option to join i might, just one question, wat type fo ows do you want (r/s/e, fr/lg, other) and wat type of trainer sprite (r/s/e, fr/lg, d/p, other)

Charchic

Years
  • Any overworlds. I ain't fussy. People say don't mix R/S and FR/LG cos it looks unprofessional, I ain't trying to be professional, but D/P trainer sprite please.

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
  • okay then heres my character

Name: cody hallows
    Nicknames:
    Pokemon: riolu chimchar treeko
    Side: good i guess

Sprites:
    codyxxx.png
    if he can be a snagger ill give you the other sprites

Charchic

Years
  • Yo. No comic yesterday. Sorry about that. But here is a new one for you.

Comic Four: http://i25.tinypic.com/2iqcxgl.png

I'll add some extras to my post, as you see I have added the cast. Soon to come will be the sprites sheets you can use etc.

New comic later today, maybe more than one. I'll get on making it now.

[NovaPirate]

And the rest went riding on.
    Years
  • Arrgh. I'd just jump in the water.
    But honestly, how does Groudon even fit in the cave. He's supposed to be massive.

And why is the old Frontier guy there.
    Are there ever any gym leaders with a bigger sense of morality than a nose for money >.<

Back